Website programming - is this true?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Did't know paid up member like me posting also deleted without reason. The best part is not because going against the club but for supporting the club.I wonder who whether is the committe, moderator or the advisor what the hell is going on. Who are you all here for?:thefinger::thefinger:

redbaron;246533 said:
Did't know paid up member like me posting also deleted without reason. The best part is not because going against the club but for supporting the club.I wonder who whether is the committe, moderator or the advisor what the hell is going on. Who are you all here for?:thefinger::thefinger:

hahaha.. you're funny lah big man... Bro, ' AS PER OUR CONVERSTION' earlier today, I told you that I would speak to you during lunch mah... I work for someone and cannot speak during office hours. My sincere appologies for the deletion, but rest assured the person who had dunit' had a valid reason to do so as it was deemed fueling the already raging fire. He also has been informed that it's wrong to react without communicating, so rest assured there will not be any deletion without an explanation from now on ya... so chill... Lets also stay neutral here, it is not our battle. Unless we have something positive that we can contribute to stop this feud, lets just be silent and listen.

Peace
Sith

BR, I thought somebody was supposed to call you to explain the reason. Anyway, just for your info, not only your posting but also popeadrain and others.

pss..sst it was not me who remove your post... Anyway, apologize for not informing the reason.

jarance;246543 said:
BR, I thought somebody was supposed to call you to explain the reason. Anyway, just for your info, not only your posting but also popeadrain and others.

pss..sst it was not me who remove your post... Anyway, apologize for not informing the reason.

Not BR la bro...its RB

Thanks for the explanation Sith but I still feel the rights to delete a post must be only with the comm and moderator. Did't know that BMWCM were more concern with non members than its members. It would have been nice if some one would have called and tell me first before deleting my posting.

What?? my posts got deleted??? :motz:

Why ah? too much :fight: is it?

Dei Suthe...when's :beer: ????????

Personally, posting deletions are to be expected. The thread did get pretty heated and at some point, innocent by-standers would have gotten "shot" in the process. With BMWCM being the official Club and also the umbrella Club for all bmw enthusiasts "clubs"/forums etc in M'sia, it is only Right that it be the parent to the kiddies when they "fight"...and reprimand if need be.

popeadrian;246573 said:
What?? my posts got deleted??? :motz:

Why ah? too much :fight: is it?

Dei Suthe...when's :beer: ????????

Personally, posting deletions are to be expected. The thread did get pretty heated and at some point, innocent by-standers would have gotten "shot" in the process. With BMWCM being the official Club and also the umbrella Club for all bmw enthusiasts "clubs"/forums etc in M'sia, it is only Right that it be the parent to the kiddies when they "fight"...and reprimand if need be.

dei when I call you dont pick up the phone... yena mannn !!! Can also lah today want or not if not tomorrow

sithwarrior;246580 said:
dei when I call you dont pick up the phone... yena mannn !!! Can also lah today want or not if not tomorrow

This has no relevance to the thread heading: Website programming - is this true?
Request delete!
Hehe...gotcha!

Dei.... all this Suthe Suthe playing all keep off-linelah....now in public domain...already serong, now serong the thread also....:reddy:

Cabbuuutttsssss.....................:vroam:

redbaron;246560 said:
Thanks for the explanation Sith but I still feel the rights to delete a post must be only with the comm and moderator. Did't know that BMWCM were more concern with non members than its members. It would have been nice if some one would have called and tell me first before deleting my posting.

Sorry for the delay in replying you.

AS I have already informed the committee, it was me who deleted your postings together with several others as the postings were irrelevant to the subject at hand. I could understand your passion in defending this club's honour and protecting her interest but this issue has really nothing to do with what has happened between the founding members of this club and the so called original Founder.

Cheers.

Top Bottom