BMWCM Official TT @ TUPAI TUPAI - 10.AUGUST.07

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
ATTENTION: PLS GO TO LAST PAGE FOR LATEST UPDATES Its Official, BMW Club Malaysia Official TT is now once a month, it will be held on the second Friday of the Month. Details on location and time will be announced in due time. Pls check this thread for more updates. Next TT will be on 9th March '07.. So guys lets make BMW Club Malaysia TT ROCK Again.

hah lionel like tat lah the true spirit of UDMers, support the club activities....cheers

XXX,

For the benefit of those who is/are not aware of the location of the Official TT, may I suggest that a map be posted in this thread. Thanking the committee in advance.

Regards,
BlackCat

BlackCat

That will be done once we have confirmation of our TT location. As of now we have not confirmed the location, but soon enough. ThnXXX for the input.

Lionel_Koh said:
E3sixers will support the club official TT for sure ......

Ok then.. since mr president says muz support then will definitely do so.

Cheers!

Hope the TT can be covered by the press ;D

Let my baby experience some publicity...haha

XXX, that's a great idea but any idea that will the members from S'pore & JB go through Sg Besi Toll, so maybe we can meet up at Petronas after the Sg Besi Toll, then we convoy together....

H3lL BoYz, How about members from north, shall we kl members to wait them at jln duta toll? I think the best place is still jln duta toll cause member from south can follow elite highway to jln duta toll, then we shall start the convoy. Any good suggestion???

aermyn said:
H3lL BoYz, How about members from north, shall we kl members to wait them at jln duta toll? I think the best place is still jln duta toll cause member from south can follow elite highway to jln duta toll, then we shall start the convoy. Any good suggestion???

Wowowow.. This sounds pretty big huh?.. lolx.. Then i guess the E36ers should meet up at one location and convoy to certain location to wait for you ppl.. lolx.. sounds great?.. encik president, idea bagus? today hari raya have to speak malay.. hmpz.. Anyway SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

aermyn said:

Not a bad idea aermyn, but still need to refer to our "BOSS - XXX" :D

Will Let u know ok, thanks :cool:

venonh said:
Lolx.. get some more happening place la.. lolx. make sure got parking dude..

How about Restaurant Jejantas SG. Buluh.

1. lots of parking for photo shoot.
2. Easy access for all.
3. Can test power on highway right to rawang and u turn back. :D :D :D

Good Idea...anymore suggestions pls..

1. Adrians Kopitiam
2. SG Buloh Bridge Rest.

TT Venue

XXX said:
Good Idea...anymore suggestions pls..

1. Adrians Kopitiam
2. SG Buloh Bridge Rest.
3. Sakura Crystal, Taman Melawati (next to the MRR2 towards Melawati)
4. NZ Corner, Wanga Maju (behind Carrefour/Projet, Wangsa Maju)
5. Mamak Rest. corner (Taman Melawati, behind BHP petrol station)

bimmer73 said:
How about Restaurant Jejantas SG. Buluh.

1. lots of parking for photo shoot.
2. Easy access for all.
3. Can test power on highway right to rawang and u turn back. :D :D :D

Test power? lolx.. Anyway too many cameras these days man..

Bimmer 73, where's ur location? Near my hse there's this E46 WXX 72/73, i forgotten d. Remember of it cos it has this super bright HID lights.. lolx.

Top Bottom