BMWCM Official Drive/Visit to BMW Assembly Plant in Kulim 5 July 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi,

Due to some unavoidable schedule, I have to excuse myself from this drive.

Many apologies.

Cheers.
seewai

I as Group 3 Lead Car welcome all my other fellow groupies....Although we are the last group to leave, we are no push overs...kadang kadang we tune to Hitz fm too....kekekeke...see you folks tomm

maccasel;833076 said:
I as Group 3 Lead Car welcome all my other fellow groupies....Although we are the last group to leave, we are no push overs...kadang kadang we tune to Hitz fm too....kekekeke...see you folks tomm

See u tomorrow leader.

----------------------------------
Aku ada Tapatalk. Kau ada??

A reminder for everyone to arrive early or at least on time tomorrow. Registration starts at 7.00 am and we hope to flag the first group off by 7.20 am followed by Groups 2 and 3 respectively at 10 minute intervals. Group 3 Sweeper will leave latest by 7.50 am and any latecomers thereafter will have to play catch up.

A reminder for all those visiting to plant to adhere to the dress code set and for OM to wear the Official Club Shirt.

Have a good sleep tonight and be fresh for tomorrow.

Good nights folks

maccasel;833105 said:
A reminder for everyone to arrive early or at least on time tomorrow. Registration starts at 7.00 am and we hope to flag the first group off by 7.20 am followed by Groups 2 and 3 respectively at 10 minute intervals. Group 3 Sweeper will leave latest by 7.50 am and any latecomers thereafter will have to play catch up.

A reminder for all those visiting to plant to adhere to the dress code set and to wear the Official Club Shirt.

Have a good sleep tonight and be fresh for tomorrow.

Good nights folks

Play Catch up Sounds interesting bro Maccasel :D Will be there at Most 6:40 am :top:

maccasel;833105 said:
A reminder for all those visiting to plant to adhere to the dress code set and to wear the Official Club Shirt.

Spouse doesn't have Official Club Shirt.

Ok Mr. Leader.

----------------------------------
Aku ada Tapatalk. Kau ada??

Sorry guys,

e34_lover & I will not be able to make it due to work :(

Sorry for the late notice.

upon arriving at the meeting point later.. please already determine which group you want to be in and go straight to the group.
there will be a paper written 1,2, and 3. please look for the paper thanks..

see you guys later.. thanks

B33mEr;833122 said:
Kenot sleep ... So excited :4:

You better go and Sleep B33mEr...later you feel sleepy during the Drive and lead us to Thailand :top: which i presume will be more Fun :love: except for those with Family :wink: :D