Visit to AB Glenmarie SC & Assembly Plant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Errrr... dont knoe wat to say lah, kudos to everyone who make it happen.

jarance;300741 said:
bro, I take offense to the statement above even it meant as a joke.

Unker ..... tak kenal maka tak cinta ......

This guy appear in this club right after you left to the end of the world (Tg Piai, Pontian)
Before, you will never missed any TT or events (play active role in organising summore) ..... after you left, this Bali taking-over your place, participating all the events even not organising it.

.... both of you have similarity in that area ....... but both of you haven't sit together ...tok kok sing song together gether .... etc..etc.

..just forget his statement cos he is only fierce in the forum ..... but if you dowan ... come to TT an 'hentam' him la ..... abis cerita.

I know la you the Club Taiko ....... kasi muka sikit la ....

was a good experience, kudos to all who made it possible, and for Al Bundy for initially bringing up the idea. :D and of coz for our good ol' Bayaaa for being the lead guy in red underwear, err...i mean red car :D

a thousand apologies that i had to leave early, but couldn't be avoided.

so when/where to is our next official visit? i propose that we go visit a karaoke to see how ppl sing song and how ppl sing the mic... :D

Wow, from all the feedbacks, definitely sounded like I've missed a big show. Hahaha....well I'm glad you guys found it a great experience. I'm pretty sure AB will be more than happy to organise another similar outing for our club members. So thanks to AB, all this is possible. So you guys know where to get your future BMWs from la..... :top: Photos please....

Thanks guys, you made this trip happened , and so punctual summore...first time in history we were early..but we have to give credit where credit is due, to Daredevil our beloved president whom we do not see so often but is the man working behind the scene who make things happen for the club...Albundy who mooted the idea very early on..and in away anxious who started the thread and got everybody hyped up abt it...just too bad that he couldnt be with us.. you see membership has its priveleges...so dont wait till last minute, be a member now and be part of the club happenings...as this is only a car club dont ask what benefits you can get, look through the forum and you can see whats been happening...dont forget we are only a car club not AAM so dont expect too much.
The Club is constantly working on organising activities like this so dont be left out ....:top:

3 cheers to the Official members of BMWCM ...you guys ROCK!:rock:

Jerman;300968 said:
An afternoon well spent! Truly enriching and priceless experience!

Thank you to all who made this happened!

p/s: Planta, hope you had a good drive home and we will visit you in Kulim when the new plant is up in July/Aug.

I look forward to the club's visit to Kulim... which is on the way to Betong... so we can do a Betong + BMW factory visit... just make sure we are bomb proof... coz there have been unreported explosions there... :rolleyes:

I gave my number to Mr Shaiful, the AB plant manager at AMI. He said, he will call me to assist on his house hunting and settling down in Kulim when he moves up here in Jul/Aug. Will try to build a postivie Networking .... BMWCM and AB, unless the committee objects.

planta

yeah man.. good benefits of bein a official member...pay up pay up

good job planta if for the benefit of the club why not ............... kulim here we r oooooooopppppsss soli betong here we r

planta;301036 said:
I look forward to the club's visit to Kulim... which is on the way to Betong... so we can do a Betong + BMW factory visit... just make sure we are bomb proof... coz there have been unreported explosions there... :rolleyes:

I gave my number to Mr Shaiful, the AB plant manager at AMI. He said, he will call me to assist on his house hunting and settling down in Kulim when he moves up here in Jul/Aug. Will try to build a postivie Networking .... BMWCM and AB, unless the committee objects.

planta

Planta,

Objections? of course not...anything for the betterment of our club.....but just do it through proper channels, at least let the committee know whats happening...cheers.:top:

planta did u hear tat ? please adhere to the proper rules yeah spelt out by our president to be XXX (kempen sikit lah hehehehe)

but i bet u will be the expert for the kulim ooooooooooops betong trip yeah

oooops!...forgot one thing....

THANK YOU AUTO BAVARIA for making things happen.

The Visit, The Games , The Prizes, The Door Gifts and THE FOOD...it was much more than we expected.

Sponsorslogo.jpg

I hope the committee will send a THANK YOU card or a momento to AB especially to Mr. Moo and Ms. Lilian for walking the extra mile in arranging this trip for all the club members. Everything was well organised by Lilian, with proper name tags and some nice finger food at AB and etc.

It was certainly a good trip in learning more about how the cars are assembled and good to know that there is NOT much difference between CKD and CBU in terms of parts used in the assembly. The body repair shop in AB is certainly interesting and its also good to know in the event of anyone involved in an accident (malang tak berbau!), AB has all the jigs and expertise to put your car back on the road, road worthily!

Now looking forward to Kulim! Perhaps if we are invited (*hint hint* committee!!!), we should convoy to Kulim for the new Assembly Plant opening :p
That would be some drive and can do shopping across the border :)!!

Cheers

ALBundy;301057 said:
I hope the committee will send a THANK YOU card or a momento to AB especially to Mr. Moo and Ms. Lilian for walking the extra mile in arranging this trip for all the club members. Everything was well organised by Lilian, with proper name tags and some nice finger food at AB and etc.

It was certainly a good trip in learning more about how the cars are assembled and good to know that there is NOT much difference between CKD and CBU in terms of parts used in the assembly. The body repair shop in AB is certainly interesting and its also good to know in the event of anyone involved in an accident (malang tak berbau!), AB has all the jigs and expertise to put your car back on the road, road worthily!

Now looking forward to Kulim! Perhaps if we are invited (*hint hint* committee!!!), we should convoy to Kulim for the new Assembly Plant opening :p

Cheers

A thank you note has been sent...

Good Job Comittee and kudos to AB and AMI...Excellent day man!!!!

mafia;300954 said:
wow.. kudos to everyone who made it happen... its was sure a marvelous trip... thanks AB!... i like my pen!... hehehehe...

Hehehe! I should have told you that fabian was slightly ahead in the tyre changing contest. Then, all you had to do was walk 3 steps and knock him out cold, hahaha!

ALBundy;301057 said:

Cheers

Hear! Hear!!

All i can say 'Its a priceless experience'....

Thank you to Auto Bavaria and two thumbs up to all that made this thing happen. :top:

Top Bottom