BMW CLub Malaysia Official Visit to Inokom Assembly Plant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
astroboy;490342 said:
Yup, old road is more suitable for those born before 80's.. those born after if they brought up in KL and frequent multi lanes highway with little to no on coming traffic on the same road.. then the old road is too dangerous for them especially when it comes to over taking. Judging on coming traffic distance or distance to next bend for safe over taking needs a lot of practice to get the timing right and its fatal should there be miscalculation. I'm serious!

Very true!!! Good thing I grew up making many Kuantan-KL-Kuantan trips on the old road with my dad, so picked up a few things from watching him drive.

climenta;490363 said:
AB, you are only partially right. Pls note that there are many (inc. yours truly) who are not from KL or those big cities with highways. Just takes a little practice session to remember how to handle the ride on old roads, that's all:)

Also true :) Still, it's best to be cautious especially on unfamiliar routes.

fabianyee;490367 said:
Can practise that on ulu yam-batang kali-Genting route.. :p

Hah.. the last time I did the Ulu Yam-Batang Kai-Genting route with the club, I decided to play unofficial sweeper as I didn't want to go all out on an unfamiliar road. At some point, I came across a Kancil that must have gotten caught in the flurry of overtaking UDMs. The sight of yet another UDM closing down on him must have inspired him with some driving spirit, but while his spirit was willing, his car wasn't and he almost went off the road at one bend :eek:. After that he slowed to a crawl....

climenta;490363 said:
AB, you are only partially right. Pls note that there are many (inc. yours truly) who are not from KL or those big cities with highways. Just takes a little practice session to remember how to handle the ride on old roads, that's all:)

All of us city dwellers know how to weave on one direction multi lanes roads but weaving in trunk roads with oncoming traffic is a real dancing with devils. To make matter worst, you'll get oncoming motorbikes with no headlights or buffalo crossing the road, even kids riding bicycles and playing at the road side.. macam macam ada! Just be 120% more careful and u'll be fine.. :wink:

So u are post 80s la.. wow! I'm old.. :(

Just have a good pickup and GPS to show you the road ahead will do..

and of course sense of distance as well.

nice roads.... like practice going back to kelantan via gua musang.... trunk roads, lembu, taik lembu, moto, you name it...

ehmmm you guys are lucky :D

GEORGE TOWN: Police have busted two gay joints at a massage parlour and a fitness centre here with the arrest of 19 men, including a 65-year-old grandfather.

They also seized posters, towels and tubes of lubricant during the raid at the premises at a shopping complex here at 10pm.

It is said that their customers included doctors and lecturers.

Among the 19, two were caretakers aged 30 and 38 while seven were local customers. The remaining 10 were said to be sex workers from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Bangladesh and Myanmar.

The “company” is said to be hiring foreign employees, who entered the country with visit permits, in batches.

It is learnt the two shops, which have been closed down for two to three months, started its operations again recently.

Using massage parlour and fitness centre as a front for their operation, regular customers are given a password to enter the place. There are two closed circuit television cameras installed in front of the door for tight security.

Police earlier laid an ambush nearby and arrested a customer before forcing him to reveal the password. Some were said to be caught with their pants down when police stormed into the premises.

George Town acting OCPD Supt Gan Kong Meng, who confirmed the case, said police would be investigating the case under Section 377(B) of the Penal Code for committing carnal intercourse against the order of nature, Section 6(3)(c) and Section 39 (b) of the Immigration Act.

In another case, the police nabbed seven women from China in a raid at an unlicensed entertainment outlet in Gurney Tower.

Supt Gan said equipment like television sets, a microphone, DVD players and sound systems were also confiscated.

“The women will be investigated under Section 39 (b) and Section 51(3) of the Im­­migration Act,” he said.

astroboy;490380 said:
All of us city dwellers know how to weave on one direction multi lanes roads but weaving in trunk roads with oncoming traffic is a real dancing with devils. To make matter worst, you'll get oncoming motorbikes with no headlights or buffalo crossing the road, even kids riding bicycles and playing at the road side.. macam macam ada! Just be 120% more careful and u'll be fine.. :wink:

those were the good ol days!

astroboy;490380 said:

wa mmm si post 80s, wa si ngam ngam 80... caught between both worlds la old man:D

affan66;490369 said:
if i go, I promise, I will go slow....:D

......yes you will go slow, let's hope you dont yawn in the convoy. Once you start yawning.....cannot see your smoke oso...kekeke

affan66;490395 said:
ehmmm you guys are lucky :D

GEORGE TOWN: Police have busted two gay joints at a massage parlour and a fitness centre here with the arrest of 19 men, including a 65-year-old grandfather.

They also seized posters, towels and tubes of lubricant during the raid at the premises at a shopping complex here at 10pm.

It is said that their customers included doctors and lecturers.

Among the 19, two were caretakers aged 30 and 38 while seven were local customers. The remaining 10 were said to be sex workers from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Bangladesh and Myanmar.

The “company” is said to be hiring foreign employees, who entered the country with visit permits, in batches.

It is learnt the two shops, which have been closed down for two to three months, started its operations again recently.

Using massage parlour and fitness centre as a front for their operation, regular customers are given a password to enter the place. There are two closed circuit television cameras installed in front of the door for tight security.

Police earlier laid an ambush nearby and arrested a customer before forcing him to reveal the password. Some were said to be caught with their pants down when police stormed into the premises.

George Town acting OCPD Supt Gan Kong Meng, who confirmed the case, said police would be investigating the case under Section 377(B) of the Penal Code for committing carnal intercourse against the order of nature, Section 6(3)(c) and Section 39 (b) of the Immigration Act.

In another case, the police nabbed seven women from China in a raid at an unlicensed entertainment outlet in Gurney Tower.

Supt Gan said equipment like television sets, a microphone, DVD players and sound systems were also confiscated.

“The women will be investigated under Section 39 (b) and Section 51(3) of the Im­­migration Act,” he said.

er, affan what actually you are trying to say here ?

pussy;490547 said:

he is trying to say that ur lucky ur not a Gay 65 year old Grandpa....:stupid:

pussy;490547 said:

That it was a close shave for some of our members who visited the 11th floor!!! Kahkahkah... Cabuttzzzz.... :vroam:

BlackCat;490556 said:
That it was a close shave for some of our members who visited the 11th floor!!! Kahkahkah... Cabuttzzzz.... :vroam:

what 11th floor ? you mean 11th floor of cititel was a g@y joint ?

Wei... Don't buat dunnolah...

pussy;490568 said:
what 11th floor ? you mean 11th floor of cititel was a g@y joint ?

No lar at 11th floor got pe"robek":love:

XXX;490554 said:
he is trying to say that ur lucky ur not a Gay 65 year old Grandpa....:stupid:

Now I know where u've been after the factory visit:rolleyes:

i guess the MIBs were only after speedsters that day and not BMWGayclub members... hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.