Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wei frankie no need to show them all lah ye if they want then lets join us for the trip lor nx year

well... you all mewbies that follow me in some of the drives, has learned to drive fast and hit the speeds that your UDM has...this is good news...

i'll bet a few more drives, then the fear of speed diminishes..

just wondering... the LPT highway from the trunk road till Termeloh..
good running speed ? you guys were all fast .. inclusive that Botak...

pussy;268518 said:
well... you all mewbies that follow me in some of the drives, has learned to drive fast and hit the speeds that your UDM has...this is good news...

just wondering... the LPT highway from the trunk road till Termeloh..
good running speed ? you guys were all fast .. inclusive that Botak...

wah wah wah pussy....
ahahhaah of coz larr... if not i will be the last one...
ahahah must keep up with all those faster cars...
:p

speed cut???

Frankie;268351 said:
No choice have to look for other car.

Hmmm.. RB car. Oh cannot i will site there quite all the way.
Hmmm.. QD car. speed cut at 180km/h cant follow cannot.Hmmm.. XXX car. worse overheating cannot.
Hmmm.. Bailey car. cannot no chance to drive.
Hmmm.. Rush28.. Disturb him watching blue......

ahahahahaha....

hopely they can increase the car to 30, so i can drive my car. (if i confirm next week)

Wei Frankie,

mana ada speed cut la wei! that day 190 no problemo.... 210 je tak sampai..... co-pilot tak kasik....

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

botak;268521 said:
alarr... why i can't see any pics lerrrrr

i agree with u botak....But me too don understand why....maybe have to post one by one and will take one whole night....we wait for awhile.

bp... gambar2 tu bagi kecik dulu... resize gambar ke 640x480 resolution... size file dalam 50KB... cukup cantek, senang nak upload & senang orang nak download :) TT nanti bawak laptop... kita menukang... heheheeeee

Patut laaaaaa!!! hehhhe... aku speedcut 140... tak aci la wei mcm ni hehehe... kena carik copilot baru la yg speed cut lagi tinggi sket... :listen:

QD250;268533 said:
Wei Frankie,

mana ada speed cut la wei! that day 190 no problemo.... 210 je tak sampai..... co-pilot tak kasik....

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

the convoy for tis drive was superb guys everybody can catch up kudos guys hope to see more cars joining nx year yeah

Bro syahruln...i will follow your advice to make the pics smaller....and start reposting again....hope will work. i tengah bertukang la niii........hehehe.....

pussy;268518 said:

......a few more drives, then you will loose your job as the lead car....kah..kah..kah..
( bcoz my friend can already drive fast and lead the convoy....kah..kah..kah.. )

your friend overtake without approval and lead the convoy don't know where.... kah kah kah kah.....

Q: mana si tokay funfair tu nak pegi?

...dia kate dia dah biasa kat situ.....jadi pegi KT ikut short cut.....entahlah short cut ke long cut ke.......kekeke....

QD u dah boleh tengok gambar yang i post tu ke..? ive reposted the pics at the same place.....you guys shld be able to view them now...cheers.

wei QD lu nye laptop tahun biler punye daaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ?????? yeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa

good job BP................waaaaahhhhhh tat day bukan main merempit lu hah after genting sempah

Huiyo BP... cayyyaaa lah lu!!! Hidup blackpanther!!! Yeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaqaaa!!! (pinjam QD punya)

Top Bottom