Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Tq guys had some picture when we were in the main building thats why i posted.
Lagi pun tk boleh tahan see Bailey makan jagung la.

elwine30;272758 said:
is Don is the owner of the silver e34 ? If yes, would like to send my warm greetings to you from Amcorp. I see you at times park next to my E28. :)

hi there mate!! Greetings to you too! Yes, I had noticed your ride too with our club sticker. I am the in-house agent for Amcorp. Give me buzz at 012 -334 6160, can meet up for TT at Anjung!

Cheers!:rock:

Ok guys this thread has serve it purpose, so moderator can you please close this thread.

Ok it is time again for the Monsoon Cup Drive 2008. The date will be posted soon as the date is confirm. So stay tune . Last year it was 3 days 2 night. Want to do the same or 4 days 3 night. Please give some info. :top:

redbaron;366657 said:
Ok it is time again for the Monsoon Cup Drive 2008. The date will be posted soon as the date is confirm. So stay tune . Last year it was 3 days 2 night. Want to do the same or 4 days 3 night. Please give some info. :top:

anywhere anytime anydays i will follow uuuuuuu....
ahahhaha
botak on jer

redbaron;366657 said:

...YES.........'SUATU MALAM DI KUALA TERENGGANU TT'...... is back again.

solilah this time have to miss, will be over the sea during that time...

Yes BJM7978 you are welcome to join. thanks for the venue will check it bout. Lamoo sure come BP.

Alt_ACF25B5.jpg

med_Final_race_start_Coutts_and_Gilmour.jpg

The Monsoon Cup Date Is 27.11.08-7.12.08

apasal itu selipar tak ok? good for smelly foot maaa.... heheheh :p

nostalgia man... tengok gambar2 ni!!! hehehe... gonna miss that pasar very much la tis year... :(

Top Bottom