Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
redbaron;268079 said:
One thing for sure it was much more better drive than last year.

Betul ke RB...?

Hear that guys.....we are happy to know that we made it even better than last year..

the drivers happy... the passengers also happy... very good lah! bini aku sempat bukak bisnes kain pulak... camne la aku time turun dari bangunan parking kat pasar tu boleh terkeluar kat tkt 2 pulak... terus masuk kedai kain... terus stranded kat situ

well done Don..!!
u really make da day bro..!!
next time mke sure u bring along a co-pilot so u can snap more picture during mobile yeaa..
lookin' forwrd 4 da next trip wit da club & hpefully can mke it..

p/s: RB,
regardin' Ipoh drive i'll cnform wit u a week b 4 yea..
of coz if there's still a slot...

another job well done don corleon franco....................nice to hear tat u'll try to join us for any club's trip dude cheers so tat we cld get nice pics

RB, definitely much much more better of course bro

Don Franco;268101 said:
Well thats all folks!!!

............... Every trting ip I take with the BMWCM is an experience and at every trip I gain more experience in driving and handling my car better.

Once again , many thanks to Red Baron for organizing this trip. I am as always looking forward to more road trips with the BMWCM!

Cheers!

Don, just to share a reality about one of our acive member.
This member only doing max 120 in his e39, drive 70 only to on Karak h'way.

Then ... after few road trips with the club, now his cruising on h'way is above 160.
When we drive around 100 at Karak, he is complaining .... 'bila mau sampai'...

Once he is complaining about his BMW emblem fly-off from his car, @ 200 !!!! and he is on the phone with me during that time. I heard he also went for Driver Training.

YAzid

JYazid;268257 said:

Then ... after few road trips with the club, now his cruising on h'way is above 160.

Once he is complaining about his BMW emblem fly-off from his car, @ 200 !!!! and he is on the phone with me during that time. I heard he also went for Driver Training.

YAzid

LOL!! Thats the way to go bro!! More drives equals to more experience lah!!

I never did more then 120kph before but now hitting 210kph!!!!! Even at Genting Sempah corner also can do 130kph!!! :rock:

don, tat kind of experiences can only get when u alwz support & participate in club's event or drive rite.............cheers u r consider senior lah don now cheers dude

Furthermore Don manage to get one cun looking mek Terengganu wooo.
As far as driving is concern Don has Improve a lot you guys missed the action
when he was doing his overtaking stuns on the jabbor highway.:top:

wow did u don do the stun mmmmmmmmmmmm better wat at least got action maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh rather than only talk & vocal but no action saja kan hehehehehe

Bailey;268266 said:
don, tat kind of experiences can only get when u alwz support & participate in club's event or drive rite.............cheers u r consider senior lah don now cheers dude

Another trip....another event......and another becoming senior member................

CONGRAT DON..........

senior member ?? I just enjoy the company and the drive guys!! Road Trips on our lovely highways are always the highlight on any trip! Yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

the most important issue here is for us to alwz support & participate our fun & enjoyable trip yeah dude

SilverChair;268191 said:
well done Don..!!
u really make da day bro..!!
next time mke sure u bring along a co-pilot so u can snap more picture during mobile yeaa..
lookin' forwrd 4 da next trip wit da club & hpefully can mke it..

p/s: RB,
regardin' Ipoh drive i'll cnform wit u a week b 4 yea..
of coz if there's still a slot...

Look like every 1 is hunting for this slot aha.

I am still cant confirm till next week.

Hey why not we joining Ipoh trip and we can share car.

Don i can be your co-pilot if you want.

Frankie;268327 said:
Look like every 1 is hunting for this slot aha.

I am still cant confirm till next week.

Hey why not we joining Ipoh trip and we can share car.

Don i can be your co-pilot if you want.

Appreciate your offer bro Frankie.. eerrmmm... I already got a co-pilot form KL :love:

JYazid;268257 said:

YAzid

Same as me normally when i speed about 140km/h wife will complain. But after the Monsoon Trip, thing is differ now.

Yesterday night we go back to Mentakab, at 9.45pm from house, after the gombak tol i start to speed all the wall 110km/h to a maximum speed of 190km/h reach home town for 11:00pm. So far this is my recod 1hour 15minit and she just keep quite. :rock:

I think i am fever with it omg. (Everynight thinking to convert my M20b20 to m20b25 or m50b25. )

Top Bottom