BMW F1 Party and Activites-F1 Sepang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro suther r u coming or not, dont onli talk maaaaaahhhh & pls dont FFK.....ciao

ICEman63;204756 said:
bro suther r u coming or not, dont onli talk maaaaaahhhh & pls dont FFK.....ciao

coming for what ahhh.. the party ? well of course... have you gotten all the nice sexy ladies lined up for me ? Dont forget to drag Yazid out of the dangdut joint and bring him along :D :D :D

DingChavez, what do you mean "the lady DJ is hot?" Just because her over-ripe, shapeless papayas, were being banged around under her blouse, does not mean she's hot. I think its tasteless (pun intended). Her moves are much to be desired. The room, the setting, etc., par excellence.

Then, the singer at the piano. I could have sworn the earbuds were to block the noise she was belting out. She is supposed to be providing lounge music. But she could be heard above the chatter of the hundreds of people.

The 325 convertible upstairs. There was a young mat salleh who said the car was locked because it was going to be launched. Half hour later, he gets in the car, starts it, brings the electric roof and windows down; and thats the launch. What to do, some people need to be important.

Chris is worth the guy to watch. The joke was when they brought out the Tamiya TT-01 1/10th scale E90s to race on the tarmac. The radio controls were pathetic - you send the car to the far end of the track, and you've lost the car.

The overall setup against the evening backdrop of KL city, was breath-taking. This carnival design and atmosphere, was really good.

Then, there were the typical Malaysian (Singaporean?) kiasus, who thought by flaunting their OTT 7 & 5 series cars, could just drive in. The guys at the gate just refused to let them in without a BMW sticker. Padan Muka! A guy in a white 5 series almost clipped my car when he was told to park somewhere else, together with the commoners / lesser mortals (so terrible, eerrr I? :) )

I had a lot of fun at the BMW event last night @ the Paddock Lounge. They were extremely generous on the drinks and I was pleasantly surprised that when my box of cigarettes got nicked, you could get fresh packs of Mild 7 from the bar on the house. The "scenery" was quite awesome, the R&B, 80's music made me want to party all nite long. I can't wait for the one tonight by Auto Bavaria.

I can also confirm I'll be in my club shirt. Hidup BMW Club Malaysia! There were a few forumers last night but none in their club shirts leh!

Juan Powerblow;204956 said:
I had a lot of fun at the BMW event last night @ the Paddock Lounge. They were extremely generous on the drinks and I was pleasantly surprised that when my box of cigarettes got nicked, you could get fresh packs of Mild 7 from the bar on the house. The "scenery" was quite awesome, the R&B, 80's music made me want to party all nite long. I can't wait for the one tonight by Auto Bavaria.

I can also confirm I'll be in my club shirt. Hidup BMW Club Malaysia! There were a few forumers last night but none in their club shirts leh!

See you tonite bro, will be in my club shirt

INNOVATOR;204935 said:
DingChavez, what do you mean "the lady DJ is hot?" Just because her over-ripe, shapeless papayas, were being banged around under her blouse, does not mean she's hot. I think its tasteless (pun intended). Her moves are much to be desired. The room, the setting, etc., par excellence.

Then, the singer at the piano. I could have sworn the earbuds were to block the noise she was belting out. She is supposed to be providing lounge music. But she could be heard above the chatter of the hundreds of people.

The 325 convertible upstairs. There was a young mat salleh who said the car was locked because it was going to be launched. Half hour later, he gets in the car, starts it, brings the electric roof and windows down; and thats the launch. What to do, some people need to be important.

Chris is worth the guy to watch. The joke was when they brought out the Tamiya TT-01 1/10th scale E90s to race on the tarmac. The radio controls were pathetic - you send the car to the far end of the track, and you've lost the car.

The overall setup against the evening backdrop of KL city, was breath-taking. This carnival design and atmosphere, was really good.

Then, there were the typical Malaysian (Singaporean?) kiasus, who thought by flaunting their OTT 7 & 5 series cars, could just drive in. The guys at the gate just refused to let them in without a BMW sticker. Padan Muka! A guy in a white 5 series almost clipped my car when he was told to park somewhere else, together with the commoners / lesser mortals (so terrible, eerrr I? :) )

dude you went last night issit? the lady dj on the first night was wearing a long dress with spaggheti straps and took pics with sideways and skars cousins. i can swear to you that she's hot (and friendly too)....

sadly i have to agree with the lounge singer. she was shouting instead of singing.

I'm glad you agree about chris pfeiffer. he is definately worth a watch. the highlight of the night in fact.

PS i hate to admit it, but those kiasu BMW driver was also around on the first night:(

Yes, the great Chris Pfeiffer. He is the best around in what he does and competes. Not many people have even come close to this 37 year old German lad achievements!
He is the current World Indoor "Streetbike freestyler" besides many other titles of course.

I onced watched a dvd of Xtreme and Freestyle bike stunts and what Chris performed just dropped my jaw.

He lined up 30 odd people laying side by side on the ground (matsalleh width size at least 2 feet broad per person, so thats 60 odd feet in distance)
He then lined up his approach and that was when my jaw dropped....he was going to jump over 30 odd people with his motorbike, yes, yes, I know, people have jumped over Canyons, a line of helicopters, monster trucks etc... no big deal with 30 people right?...Wrong!

He jumped over them WITHOUT using a ramp! What we call "bunny-hop" style. He charged into the group at high speed, lifted the front (ie wheelie) then immediately lifted the rear wheel...to float over all of them. Simply Amazing!!!
He is crazzzzzy!!!

okow;204976 said:
.........He lined up 30 odd people laying side by side on the ground (matsalleh width size at least 2 feet broad per person, so thats 60 odd feet in distance)............He jumped over them WITHOUT using a ramp! What we call "bunny-hop" style. He charged into the group at high speed, lifted the front (ie wheelie) then immediately lifted the rear wheel...to float over all of them. Simply Amazing!!!

He is crazzzzzy!!!

I would have thought those 30 people lying down are the crazy ones!

OSFlanker;204984 said:
I would have thought those 30 people lying down are the crazy ones!

haha, that too. I wouldnt volunteer. Worst still if you were placed 1st or last in line!

sithwarrior;204765 said:
coming for what ahhh.. the party ? well of course... have you gotten all the nice sexy ladies lined up for me ? Dont forget to drag Yazid out of the dangdut joint and bring him along :D :D :D

woi ..... you are the one teaching me going to dangdut kan! ........
I make sure you crawl tonight ... but are you going ar not ........ ???
ahh ... you always give same old excuse .... plus tonight you will owe me 4 jugs.

YAzid

waaaahhhh yazid bole tahan hah lu kaki dangdut....kenalah dgn usia lu tu hehehehehe

Bailey;204993 said:
waaaahhhh yazid bole tahan hah lu kaki dangdut....kenalah dgn usia lu tu hehehehehe

Lu silap faham bro ...... Suther whom the one like to go and always ask me to follow him ....... dah berumur ni wa duduk mesjid .......

It was a great evening....the atmosphere at Pit Lane is phenomenal!! The set-up is something that truly impressed my group of friends and myself. Kudos to BMW Malaysia for an excellent show.

Drinks are aplenty, and it aint cheap champagnes that was served. Motorad show by Chris is the highlight of the Pit Lane Experience. I heard the F1 car could be ready by the evening probably...the part is coming all the way from Sauber's Factory in Hinwil. Apparently a broken rear axle :(

Its worth the experience, and to those going there this evening, enjoy yourselves:)

ALBundy;204998 said:
It was a great evening....the atmosphere at Pit Lane is phenomenal!! The set-up is something that truly impressed my group of friends and myself. Kudos to BMW Malaysia for an excellent show.

Drinks are aplenty, and it aint cheap champagnes that was served. Motorad show by Chris is the highlight of the Pit Lane Experience. I heard the F1 car could be ready by the evening probably...the part is coming all the way from Sauber's Factory in Hinwil. Apparently a broken rear axle :(

Its worth the experience, and to those going there this evening, enjoy yourselves:)

You not going tonite, meh?!!

See first la....unless you bring your gorgeous lady friends again lor....:D

ALBundy;205003 said:
See first la....unless you bring your gorgeous lady friends again lor....:D

Well, I'm bringing a fresh group tonite, including Alvin. I get him to wear a dress lor... ;)

Juan Powerblow;205012 said:
Well, I'm bringing a fresh group tonite, including Alvin. I get him to wear a dress lor... ;)

You need to get him a wig as well....dress him like rupaul.:D

Top Bottom