BMW F1 Party and Activites-F1 Sepang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
masjid

JYazid;204996 said:
Lu silap faham bro ...... Suther whom the one like to go and always ask me to follow him ....... dah berumur ni wa duduk mesjid .......

yeeeehhaaaaaa MASJID ??????????????? syukur lah lu dah btaubat

weiii datuk yazid ....kat mesjid india pun dah ada DANG dut larrrr...mana punya mesjid you pergi ?

ICEMAN 13;205032 said:
weiii datuk yazid ....kat mesjid india pun dah ada DANG dut larrrr...mana punya mesjid you pergi ?

Bai .... cakap pelan sikit la ...... tonight mesjid KLCC.

DSC00159.jpg

Surprisingly, there was a lot of forumers who managed to get invites to the paddock lounge.... me included. :) among those who were around: sideways, skar and his cousins, redbaron, sith, xxx, okow, puss, fabian, elwine30, nikazwaa, yazid etc etc etc... Not bad at all. I was there only on wednesday and sunday, so i have not the chance to meet all you guys. Redbaron and yazid was there friday, sat and sun. Sideways, every day.... I guess the uncles always have their ways :p esp redbaron

last year we got 200 invites, this year?? better than invites! WOOHOOO Hidup BCM

To be honest. when i started this thread, i was overly excited to experience the "party" similar to last year's. But I didnt receive any invite from anywhere(BMW,that is).So alittle disappointed.
However, on race sunday, at the Petronas Tower, a friend said to me "lets go".i followed him into the Ferrari Pit, had alittle Ferrari hospitality in their team kitchen/pantry and then we rushed out for the prize giving.Kimi was sulky when he got out of the car, as was the Ferrari crew. But the Mclaren boys were crazy.I even got sprayed by the Mclaren drivers........and even met some friends who are in the Mclaren team ............dont think this experience can be topped for a long time

Things happen is strange ways

Top Bottom