F1 Party at RP, The Saujana Hotel on the 2nd April 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
THousand apologies fellas, unable to join up tonight. Have visitors in town, you guys have fun ya:top:

yipeee one less macha coming more for us..... heheh just joking climenta

Happening you guys enjoy your self I can't make it as my wife got dinner that I have to send her and fetch her back.

My sincere thanks to the management of Saujana and Mr. Stanley for your hospitality; and the CMs. Thank you.

BlackCat;509503 said:
My sincere thanks to the management of Saujana and Mr. Stanley for your hospitality; and the CMs. Thank you.

Same here, thanks to the CM & Stanley for making it happen.

BC, sudah order itu GS1200 ka? I can suggest some running in routes & gear shopping guides.

Stanley, what are you waiting for?

thxs for all the effort stan. good nite out and a cozy room to sleep in .....:top:

Yeah.. thanks for all the arrangements Stan! Awesome party :)

Those dancers were astonishing! and the band did most of the Lady Gaga titles, something different from a change. :top:

astroboy;509552 said:
Those dancers were astonishing! and the band did most of the Lady Gaga titles, something different from a change. :top:

:listen: the girls were awesome ..but the poles were missing huhuhuhu ...few of us (myself excluding of course:biggrin:) were ready to volunteer to be the poles ....:biggrin:

...thanxxx stan for the initiative...eh! dzul your pole too shortlah mana boleh pakai...

Hahahha... Cool event. Thanks Stan, wish u were there too.

XXX;509662 said:
...thanxxx stan for the initiative...eh! dzul your pole too shortlah mana boleh pakai...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ... can use my leg what ...as the poles :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom