BMW F1 Party and Activites-F1 Sepang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tanya kat 'DEPA' ?????????? u know i know lah kot bro...........anyway when can we start paying the RM300 ya????????????

wahhh..u guys arr!! hear about party, all kenot sit tight already!! wat larr...

it's been such a long time since i enter this forum...really feel like i need to re-intro myself bck. lol.

how are u guys doing eh??

neway, i oso want to know abt this party thingy.heheh

Baby_intan;202967 said:
wahhh..u guys arr!! hear about party, all kenot sit tight already!! wat larr...​

it's been such a long time since i enter this forum...really feel like i need to re-intro myself bck. lol.​

how are u guys doing eh??​

neway, i oso want to know abt this party thingy.heheh​

ada party baru nak timbul ....... kalu tak hilang ....... dengar kat myvi .

heh...mnder dgr psl party bru masuk!!!
i mmg kt myvi pn..ade dak myvi letak signature bmwclub..tu yg pelik tu.saje jer masuk forum tgk pe cter.
lgpn segan lar..xmampu pki bm lg.nk byr fees utk jd member pn kene pk btul2...
kinda expensive for a student u know...

Baby_intan;203094 said:
i mmg kt myvi pn..ade dak myvi letak signature bmwclub..tu yg pelik tu.saje jer masuk forum tgk pe cter.

I swear I didnt understand a word of that... :p scratching bald head now...:D

ulat bulu

JYazid;203071 said:
ada party baru nak timbul ....... kalu tak hilang ....... dengar kat myvi .

ulat bulu sudah naik daun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeiiii pegi betulkan bumper depan dulu woi

baby intan dont worry on the fees abg yazid ulat bulu can take care yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaahhhh

sith: let me translate ya and let u off your wonder of what i said just now.

as to reply to bro yazid, i said that i went into tha forum not because of the party. it was in fact, a member in MYVIC has a bmwclubmalaysia.com signature. so i was wondering what's happening in the club until my fellow myvician also got to know about the club. hehehe..that's all lew :p

neway, long time no c lar u sith :D

Baby_intan;203105 said:
sith: let me translate ya and let u off your wonder of what i said just now.

as to reply to bro yazid, i said that i went into tha forum not because of the party. it was in fact, a member in MYVIC has a bmwclubmalaysia.com signature. so i was wondering what's happening in the club until my fellow myvician also got to know about the club. hehehe..that's all lew :p

neway, long time no c lar u sith :D

ohhh okies... sorry.. yeah long time no see whats been happening.. the last time I saw you, you we're standing to the very questionable Nikazwaa....@ the last BMW party... :D Hope all is well...

lol sith!!! :D very questionable nick huh???
yea..it's been a looooooooooonng time!!!
hwaaaaaa....so segan to go tt with only a 1.3 myvi :(

mishh u guys laaaarr!!

Baby_intan;203110 said:
lol sith!!! :D very questionable nick huh???

yea..it's been a looooooooooonng time!!!
hwaaaaaa....so segan to go tt with only a 1.3 myvi :(

mishh u guys laaaarr!!​

hey... I am as guilty as you... I've not gone for TT myself... which... ekksss... I am not particularly proud off...

anyways back to topic... The F1 Race party....

Baby_intan;203094 said:

Suruh bro Jyazid sponsorlah....tapi bumper bikin dulu:D :D :D

sithwarrior;203100 said:

Hallo takde paham bahasa ka..SPM BM dapat berapa...ha ha ha:eek: :eek:

sithwarrior;203112 said:
hey... I am as guilty as you... I've not gone for TT myself... which... ekksss... I am not particularly proud off...

anyways back to topic... The F1 Race party....

Waaah committee pun tarak pegi TT..i also wanna be committee like datlah no need to come:D :D :D

peeedah

belum jadi committee boleh la cakap dah jadi heeemmm sama je pun lesap jugak.

sithwarrior;203100 said:

Suth,. ...... that shows you are old (not geting old, but already old) and maybe you are not following the trend or dont know how to follow.... hehehehe

JYazid;203283 said:
Suth,. ...... that shows you are old (not geting old, but already old) and maybe you are not following the trend or dont know how to follow.... hehehehe

Much I have to learn from you my Jedi master, but strangely you look nuthin' like master Yoda.. are you Jabba the hut who is imposting as Yoda ? Not workin man.... :D

what party ?

the only party i know is advertised in the papers.. so we are all invited.. just show your car key only.. not karkeey(kaki)..

OK the info I got was that the only event they are gonna be having is the Pit Lane Park behind KLCC starting from next wednesday....

Top Bottom