F1 Party at RP, The Saujana Hotel on the 2nd April 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMWs;508213 said:
Bro,

Any news on my membership card?

bro, if you cannot get your card in time, all we do is use another members card who is not going.

AB, you got some cards that some of the OM have not collect. Just lend to BMWs for a night.. easy pie. :listen:
please no service charge.

BMWs;508213 said:
Bro,

Any news on my membership card?

My stock no have wor. I believe Yazid has passed to u during AGM which Daredevil also saw your card laying around unattended during AGM. Benefit of the doubt, maybe it was Yazid that miss placed it.. :p

I'll will slot u in for our new card printing order, we order by batch of 9 at RM9/card. It won't be so soon, will discuss with committee to come out with a temporary card so it will benefit all new member that need to wait for the actual card.

As for the party, no worries! Go there early, we will be outside busy registering new members, hopefully! :top:

:listen:
astroboy;508228 said:
My stock no have wor. I believe Yazid has passed to u during AGM which Daredevil also saw your card laying around unattended during AGM. Benefit of the doubt, maybe it was Yazid that miss placed it.. :p

I'll will slot u in for our new card printing order, we order by batch of 9 at RM9/card. It won't be so soon, will discuss with committee to come out with a temporary card so it will benefit all new member that need to wait for the actual card.

As for the party, no worries! Go there early, we will be outside busy registering new members, hopefully! :top:

:listen: Maybe AB needs to be there (@ the entrance with the full list of OM 2010) to "verify" OM without cards (forgot to bring/misplaced/not yet recieved etc...) for free entry to RP. Rightfully, they are already fullly paid members maa...somethimes age catch-up very fast until we at times become very forgetful where we put our things :laugh:;) ... Im sure our Mr Stan will agree and accommodate us this once... :top:.

JYazid;508012 said:
Not King Buih ...... Joe Togak la ......

eh eh got sound hah then u JOE BUIH ka?

wei get your visa approve quickly lar ..........................

Guys,

Just post this up on your Facebook or any other social network that you are in now. Great way to attract new members to our club. We all need to do our little part in order to grown this beloved club of ours. Do your part now!

Don Franco;508285 said:
Guys,

Just post this up on your Facebook or any other social network that you are in now. Great way to attract new members to our club. We all need to do our little part in order to grown this beloved club of ours. Do your part now!

U mean like this?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104829119553854

.. and I have just put it up on my Wall too, all we need to do is just click the above link and click the "Share" button on the right side of the FB page. The event will be reflected in your FB Wall.

Thanks for the reminder! :top:

:D

By the way got a coupe of questions:

1) how many guest can each OM bring in without them paying for cover charge?

2) Friday is ladies night? So free entrance for the ladies?

Don Franco;508308 said:
By the way got a coupe of questions:

1) how many guest can each OM bring in without them paying for cover charge?

2) Friday is ladies night? So free entrance for the ladies?

yes bro ...ladies is free ....if guys, non OM have to pay cover charge ....:listen:

dzuljazz2001;508319 said:
yes bro ...ladies is free ....if guys, non OM have to pay cover charge ....:listen:

Ladies nite for lady, so free entrance.

For the guys, BCM official member get in free, non BCM member will need to pay RM35++ for cover charge.

Regardless guest or not.

Update:

Just saw FB Event thread, 46 confirm guest, 52 might attend, 76 not attending, 298 awaiting for reply.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104829119553854

Event: F1 party 2010
Venue: RP, Saujana Hotel
Date: 2nd April 2010, Friday
Time: 9pm
Invitation for Official Members of BMW Club Malaysia, must bring membership card. Non member will be charged RM35++ for coverage entrance.[/b]

Attendance:
1. astroboy
2. climenta
3. Don Franco
4. QD250
5. BlackCat
6. Thomas Tan
7. DigitalPunk (Ray)
8. Komeng91
9. affan66
10. Traveler
11. haKKaMeE
12. Jay
13. SyahrulN
14 HayashiKM
15.chili e30
16.coupe e30
17.mont-o
18. bob1248
19. Fireblade
20. gilajazz
21. XXX

Tentative:
1. dzuljazz2001
2. okow
3. enkil
4. Rahizwan
5. jarance

Pending VISA Approval
1. JYazid
2. Puddycat...

I thought I put my name in. It is not there. Anyway, will drop by

Updates

Dear All,

Good response..........:top::top::top::top::top::top:

The following are some updates;

1. As there will be a large number of Bimmers........the car park allocation is at the front of RP and can be limited.........so please use the car park area in front of the Saujana Ballroom.......please do not park at the roadside.
2. Please remember to bring along your membership card as the giving away of the small gift will be at the entrance before u enter RP.
3. Dress Code : No Shorts, No flip flops.......the rest is OK......:top::top::top::top:
4. I have been in touch with my counterparts at the Hotel today ensuring that all is OK for you guys tomorrow night.
4. Chili and Zul, do u guys still need rooms......I believe the special rate given is at RM230.00++, breakfast inclusive.......please call me or sms me if u need.......will call my FOM by noon on the 2nd.
5. Light Snacks will be on a limited time only.

Please enjoy and drive safely..........I apologize as I will be NOT be there tomorrow night.........but my Bimmer Spirits will be there with u guys........KUDOS BMWCM!!!!

If there are questions.......call me at 012 4872898........I will be sleeping late tonight........TT with my members in town.........racun them to get a UDM

Bundy,

Special Bottle rates are as follows;

Chivas : 424nett
JD : 394nett
JW, Black : 350nett
Glenmorangie : 388nett

Reccommend to purchase bottles ( 3-4 to share 1 bottle ).........or for the Beer Drinkers........get Bottles in Buckets..........end the night with some Flaming Lambors..............

Astro, QD and Mr.Prez,

The following people from the Saujana will be there to assist

1. Mr. Floyd - Assistant Food and Beverage Director
2. Mr. Siva - Outlet Manager, RP
3. Miss Jasvinder - PR Manager, The Saujana Hotel

Please call them for assistance.

Mr. Prez........the 21 Motorrads will be awesome..............please see Mr. Floyd upon arrival

Bro Hakkamee.......I kept to my words on driving at 110km to Penang.........corners only...........eeekkkkkk..............cabuttzzzzz!!!!

stanleycck;508585 said:
Dear All,

Good response..........:top::top::top::top::top::top:

The following are some updates;

1. As ......

4. Chili and Zul, do u guys still need rooms......I believe the special rate given is at RM230.00++, breakfast inclusive.......please call me or sms me if u need.......will call my FOM by noon on the 2nd.

Yes bro Stan ..I do need a room ....:listen:(with a kodok thrown-in wud be appreciated)[/ :biggrin:

Bro Hakkamee.......I kept to my words on driving at 110km to Penang.........corners only...........eeekkkkkk..............cabuttzzzzz!!!

:top::top::top:...I tot so ...[/:laugh:!

Stanleycck
Thank you for all the arrangement...hope u can join us..
Cant wait to talk crap bout the Sentra again with the rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom