BMW E46 318i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

avictar

Club Guest
Gentlemen..if any ladies...I am in need to own one of these cars....still consider myself a greenhorn in terms of continental cars especially a bimmer...historically, i have only owned honda cars for the past 10 to 15 years culminating in me selling off my Type R last week...nowadays, with 3 kids tagging along...have to bring myself to real life that no more of tail gating, etc...'org tua hati mudalah'...hahaha...anyways guys, any advice on what to look for? Pricing, loan availability, etc...MANY MANY Thanks.....

welcum to the club

welcum to 3'er

u have either choose a used one

or recond unit

pm me if u need more info

cheers

hy bros..
is the price really dropped..i stilll looking around and i feel the price is still d same.....if drop..how much is it now..318i 2.0?

What advice are you looking for?

If you're looking for a 318, look through Motor Trader/Newspapers/etc. and do the usual buying "thing".

Most importantly, get matey with one of the guys here or a knowledgeable mechanic, and get them to inspect the vehicle/take it for a test drive.

price drop one thing la..if you buy cash ok la...its cheaper to buy car now.

BUT if u taking loan to buy, then it might be about the same as before OR HIGHER because of interest rate gone soooo high ! secondhand car interest rate 6.1+ % ... thats bad !!

May be u want to look at the m sport 318i recon, with more added features. Nothing more than 140K, PM me if u want more detail I can find a good price for u, recon unit.

6.1% is crazy

if u take 20-30k loan oki lo

those go 9years with 90-95% loan good luck lo

2nd hand seller got a tough time man...

I saw those ones in the motortrader, last issue, at 2.75% for e46 318i...are these for those unreg?....or are these old rates?...

Interest around 3% now.

For recon price,

2000- 12xk (1.9)
2001 - 13xk (1.9 with multifunction steering)
2002 - 15x (2.0 k)

Above are Kuching price, good luck.

in year 2006

recond car of year 2000 cant be sold actually

beware of AP issue

correct me if i m wrong

recond max is 5 year

those put 2.75 or 2.x is attract u to call

i tihnk u can get 2.8 or 2.9 with bank under special arrangement like

2 years installment with loan 20-30% of car price

+ u have a BIGfat deposit with the bank :)

there is an offer from a recon dealer for 318i unreg 2001, jap specs, for RM136 neg...could get me at 3.5% for 9 years...how much would you think i can still nego...

ya agreed with bro leakwoon... a fren of mine bought it for 133k bout a month ago, and his interest was 2.9%

dear bro leakwoon

Some greenhorn Qs from a newbie..

- How to check the VIN?
- Whats the diff between a Jap spec and UK spec
- I was scouting around the car dealers yesterday and noted that the interior for the UK specs are better...
- OTH, i notice also that the 318i and 320i engines are almost entirely diff (see thats why i am a greenhorn). Prolly due to the VANOS thingy...BUT would you pay an extra RM8 to RM10k for a 320i and its VANOS?

What would you recommend? 318i or 320i?

Top Bottom