BMW CLub Malaysia Official Visit to Inokom Assembly Plant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes nice town kuantan. But just make sure this time the lead car IS the LEAD CAR, the sweeper IS the SWEEPER....

and of course the front most IS the tortoise group...hehehe.

mizhan;489951 said:
Kuantan via old road :top:

Drive down to Sban, go towards Kuala Pilah-->Bandar Muadzam Shah-->Pekan-->Kuantan?? :top:

I was told Dzuljazz2001 has some nice scenic areas to show us around in Kuantan :listen:

Cheers

Kuantan......here we come.........

Hmmmm.................can be a very nice drive.............bring back those breath taking routes........

bluepanther;490001 said:
...yes nice town kuantan. But just make sure this time the lead car IS the LEAD CAR, the sweeper IS the SWEEPER....

and of course the front most IS the tortoise group...hehehe.

and make sure everyboy knows what is a CONVOY..hahahaha

ALBundy;490023 said:
Drive down to Sban, go towards Kuala Pilah-->Bandar Muadzam Shah-->Pekan-->Kuantan?? :top:

I was told Dzuljazz2001 has some nice scenic areas to show us around in Kuantan :listen:

Cheers

now we're talking :top:

ALBundy;490023 said:

Cheers

But wait for me at seremban ya. I'll come up from JB:wink:

rahizwan;490213 said:
looking forward on next outing... :)

Maklum la darah manis. Asyik nak gi honeymoon jer. Good luck semoga cepat dapat baby:top:

Jay Bigbang;490227 said:
Ahhhh.....good. Jom robekkk!!!kekeke.... :biggrin:

Asyik nak robek bole rabak poket.

mizhan;490228 said:
jom ramai2 kena pull over lagi! ha! ha!

Tu lar pasal sebab masa kecik2 tak puas rempit

aiyo... the 200km/h adrenalin is still pumping in all your veins ka ?

seems like not enough ?? then if end of Feb drive is not good enough, then follow Fabian...

mizhan;489951 said:
Kuantan via old road :top:

:listen: too many Prime Mover, Trailers and 18 wheeler there ...with 3 Killer stretch n corners ....:eek::eek::listen: and the way these guys take to the road (convoy or not), its a high risk area :wink: ... but nice idea though ....:top:

initialM;490214 said:
But wait for me at seremban ya. I'll come up from JB:wink:

:listen:better standby at Senawang ....coz if thats the proposed route ...it will be better to pass Senawang and take the Pilah road. From there :bike: (small and very winding road)....pass :bike: Bahau and then only can :vroam:to Muadzam and ... :vroam: to Kuantan....:top::top:

dzuljazz2001;490312 said:
:listen: too many Prime Mover, Trailers and 18 wheeler there ...with 3 Killer stretch n corners ....:eek::eek::listen: and the way these guys take to the road (convoy or not), its a high risk area :wink: ... but nice idea though ....:top:

maybe the old road should be reserved only for geng pencen.. we've been racing up and down there for last 20 years :)

you're right.. it could be dangerous for the too fast too furious folks :D

Yup, old road is more suitable for those born before 80's.. those born after if they brought up in KL and frequent multi lanes highway with little to no on coming traffic on the same road.. then the old road is too dangerous for them especially when it comes to over taking. Judging on coming traffic distance or distance to next bend for safe over taking needs a lot of practice to get the timing right and its fatal should there be miscalculation. I'm serious!

astroboy;490342 said:
Yup, old road is more suitable for those born before 80's.. those born after if they brought up in KL and frequent multi lanes highway with little to no on coming traffic on the same road.. then the old road is too dangerous for them especially when it comes to over taking. Judging on coming traffic distance or distance to next bend for safe over taking needs a lot of practice to get the timing right and its fatal should there be miscalculation. I'm serious!

AB, you are only partially right. Pls note that there are many (inc. yours truly) who are not from KL or those big cities with highways. Just takes a little practice session to remember how to handle the ride on old roads, that's all:)

astroboy;490342 said:

Can practise that on ulu yam-batang kali-Genting route.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.