Bimmerfest Malaysia?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bimmerfest

kevster30;196750 said:
Hmmm.......Bimmerfest.....brilliant idea!

However has anyone considered the logistics and costs involved in realising such an event?

Why not concentrate on supporting the club and its events before choosing such a large-scale endevour?

Anyway, the upcpming event will be the official launch of the BMW Club Malaysia. Let's see how this goes. I truly believe in the old saying: "learn to walk, before you learn to run..."

Cheers
Guys,
Kevster summed it up nicely...........let's do one thing at one time.

Let's put all our support, energy, enthusiasm and cooperations behind the Official Launch of the Club where all members would be proud off, yes?

i seconded u mr jerman & kevster , let us make it happen , my support to the club will never fade guys

Sure or not uncle Bailey? You pay up your membership fees already or not? :D Cabutzzz.. :p

wei talk in the daylite see2 hah, how to pay bcoz they havent decided yet wat? aiyah wat is tat RM300 if not bcoz of tis prestige club

Bailey;196944 said:
wei talk in the daylite see2 hah, how to pay bcoz they havent decided yet wat? aiyah wat is tat RM300 if not bcoz of tis prestige club

Waaah cakap manyak kuat sikitlah uncle Bailey...wah pun ada sokong lu punya idea..ini tahun P&L ada bagus sikit maah...ha ha ha:D :D :D

P&L ada bagus sikit ka? waaaaahhhh tats good news semoga OUR P&L alwz good ya, may Allah bless us & u too funfer......cheers

er....

let me say something..

since Kev mentioned that the 'Official' launching of the club is coming soon, why dun have it together ?

since the launching is with the club so is the meaning of the 'bimmerfest'(we get together = same as our TT meet)

so why not ? both of it ? good suggestion to have at sepang.. can call our sponsers there too. i.e.Sapura Auto, track events..

but must do for two days.. stay overnight at concorde or panpac..night dinner for the launch..

committee can count me in to help..

my crazy idea..

waaaah suddenly tis little PUSSY can come out wit this brilliant idea ya? BRAVO & KUDOS pusssssssssssssssss

Oooii.. wa punya P&L nobody bless ah?! :mad:

Yeah pussy.. sounds like a brilliant idea. Committee can count me in too, that's if needed la.. :)

But some people got 5er Fest in the planning.. sure got time for small cars like us 3ers or not? Hmmm.. :confused:

wei small kid why not sleep yet hah, next time dont interrupt olang tua2 cakap tau!!!!!!!

all are welcome lah budak kecik, we dont discriminate people want as long as we drive UDM maaaaaahhhhhhhh

p/s wei budak kicik sudah minum susu hah eh soli sudah contact itu ABJ ke ?

5ers ROCK & alwz ROCK

StRat...the 5 series fest or whatever is called is picking up steam. I'd lobby for a joint event or parallel piggyback event for the 3er faction.

Yes it would be nice...then practically its almost a bimmerfest already...the 5er fest is just to test water for the BIG one..if the 3er community here can organise
sumthing to coincide with the 5er fest pls go ahead..

StRat;197125 said:
Oooii.. wa punya P&L nobody bless ah?! :mad:

Yeah pussy.. sounds like a brilliant idea. Committee can count me in too, that's if needed la.. :)

But some people got 5er Fest in the planning.. sure got time for small cars like us 3ers or not? Hmmm.. :confused:

the 5er fest is not organised by the committee of the club its an event that is personally organised by the 5er community in this club...we would let the committee of this club to organise the Bimmerfest if they are up to it.

You guys want bikini clad ladies singing and dancing on stage?? I got lobang in that field.

no we want zoggee in bikini jumping up and down and singing on stage...

Zoggee;197247 said:
You guys want bikini clad ladies singing and dancing on stage?? I got lobang in that field.

I want except the singing part.

Top Bottom