Bimmerfest in Indonesia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Dear all, On behalf of BMW Car Clubs Indonesia (BMWCCI) and the Bimmerfest 2011 Committee, we would like to invite you to attend our yearly Bimmerfest event. Bimmerfest 2010 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY” will be held on: Day/Date : Sunday, 30 October 2011Venue : Bale Pare, Kota Baru Parahyangan Bandung, West JavaTime : 9 AM – 9PM Bimmerfest 2011 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY” sponsored by PT BMW Indonesia, Castrol, Brigdestone, Coca-cola etc. We look forward to seeing you on this Bimmerfest 2011 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY”. Best Regards,BMW Car Clubs Indonesia ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those interested to go, please PM me so I will make the arrangement with Benhard, the Indonesia President. Cheers

ALBundy;679091 said:
Dear all,

On behalf of BMW Car Clubs Indonesia (BMWCCI) and the Bimmerfest 2011 Committee, we would like to invite you to attend our yearly Bimmerfest event.

Bimmerfest 2010 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY” will be held on:

Day/Date : Sunday, 30 October 2011
Venue : Bale Pare, Kota Baru Parahyangan
Bandung, West Java
Time : 9 AM – 9PM

Bimmerfest 2011 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY” sponsored by PT BMW Indonesia, Castrol, Brigdestone, Coca-cola etc.

We look forward to seeing you on this Bimmerfest 2011 “JOY OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY”.

Best Regards,
BMW Car Clubs Indonesia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those interested to go, please PM me so I will make the arrangement with Benhard, the Indonesia President.

Cheers

...eeeemmmm...if can shipped my bimmer for free, sounds like a plan bro....:4:

Dinner for outstation members and guests on the 29th Oct. Event starts on the 30th, concourse competition, photo competition, games and etc etc. I have got last year's DVD, even got their own live band and etc etc.

ALBundy;679511 said:
Dinner for outstation members and guests on the 29th Oct. Event starts on the 30th, concourse competition, photo competition, games and etc etc. I have got last year's DVD, even got their own live band and etc etc.

Sounds good...i will try n convince my golfing buddies to switch our Bandung golf to that weekend :top: .... You going bro?

Mr VP, anything good to share from ur Bandung visit? hhhmmmmmmm

Top Bottom