Beware: Police Operation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ade

Club Guest
Roadblock is very frequent at Sungkai nowadays. I'm guessing their hit rate is 9/10 cars. Please slow down 5 KM before Sungkai exit NorthBound. Normally they will block you and extort monies from you. Just becareful. I got caught yesterday at 10pm. I'm guessing their operation is at night where 10/10 ppl will speed. I doubt there would be any camera but their aim is not to give you saman...u know what I mean.... Let's aim for zero rasuah...just slow down...:rock:

switch on auto cruise at 110km/h and you are safe. That's what I did on NSE. The urge to go over 110km/h on the 525 is so ..... arggggghhh... :O

10 pm also zap ah? is the place so bright to visually stop u? soli, me not updated on the present technology of enforcement.....

care to share?

anyhow, thanks for info on hotspots.

"Statistic" says 4am is the best time to floor the pedals! :top: :burnout:

A friend paid a lot of "tuition fee" just to find that out.. :D

Thanks for the tip. I'm wondering though if you know it's now a legit operation, why not just ask for the saman. I kena this before i.e. I was caught at a roadblock and despite getting some "hints", I ask for the saman. The copper didn't write one on the spot, instead he said "kalau tak caya, U dapat pos..". That was almost a year ago and I haven't got anything.

dunno much about the technology, some say laser, but I've been zapped at 10pm, 12am and also 2am. The one I hate the most is at jalan kuching area between segambut round about & kepong exit... Sometimes I'd rather zig-zag at jalan Ipoh instead :D

Jules;283379 said:
10 pm also zap ah? is the place so bright to visually stop u? soli, me not updated on the present technology of enforcement.....

care to share?

anyhow, thanks for info on hotspots.

Juan Powerblow;283410 said:
Thanks for the tip. I'm wondering though if you know it's now a legit operation, why not just ask for the saman. I kena this before i.e. I was caught at a roadblock and despite getting some "hints", I ask for the saman. The copper didn't write one on the spot, instead he said "kalau tak caya, U dapat pos..". That was almost a year ago and I haven't got anything.

I did...he didnt want to give. I was in a hurry to get home too....have to settle it for a very small fee...

Ade;283516 said:
I did...he didnt want to give. I was in a hurry to get home too....have to settle it for a very small fee...

That's terrible! If you ask for the saman, you must get it cos it's prescribed in law. However, I can understand these guys delaying the issuance of summons if they know you're in a hurry and inclined to "settle". You probably got a discount when you asked for the saman, heh!

I have an experiance at a road block at Tapah. I am doing 110km/h on auto cruise but the police stop me and claimed i was speeding !!!! I said "Encik look at my speedometer where theres a green light on and im doing 110km/h, how am i supposed to speed ? "

He than replied " Yeker? ok boleh jalan" WTF !!!!! they are using speeding phobia tactics to scared us !!!! KNN, CCB

This tactics also applied at Skudai and Secondlink highway also (To Singapore)

Exactly JPB! I tried the old trick where I said i set my auto-cruise to 110....u must have got the wrong car....he insisted I was going 121...but I wanted to tell him he's wrong by at least 40....anyway....he took my license and IC (which I was so dumb to give him in the first place!)...then I said bagi saja la saman...he was loitering around then finally spit out what he wants....M'sian 2nd biggest denomination...aha...I gave him 3 red notes and went away...

Somewhere near Perak River stop..met this guy who got caught as well in his E200K but he floored it away when he was pulling aside....respect..2nd time he did this!

I kena already. My speed was 163km per hour when i was stopped. What to do? I paid RM300. No discount.

the badge on their uniform says "Saya Anti Rasuah"
They should add "N" on the Anti so that it becomes... Saya Nanti Rasuah...
Somehow they misprint the badge when they send it to the vendors.

A few months ago, my uncle's truck broke down on NKVE, a patrol car stopped and the policeman asked for RM50 coz my uncle did not have and did not display the triangle sign. My uncle said, isn't it your batch says Saya Anti Rasuah, then the policeman said, the badge is on my left shoulder so that one does not take rasuah, but my right shoulder does.... WTF.

Bailey, you are meeting the IGP this week right, so why don't you print this thread and pass it to him. Tell him there is a spelling error on his badge.

planta

planta can lah but im afraid later someone will get more rasuah in order to reprint the new badge SAYA NANTI RASUAH hehehhehhe

ye lah affan u r correct but wat if they use BOLA TANGO ( world cup wat year hah?) hhehehehe

Yup, 2 to tango.....

Oh yes, now I recall I was zapped on MRR2 heading towards Bkt Jalil from Ampang/Cheras.

They zapped u on the down hill stretch and its a 80kmhr zone ( me thinks ) but at 12midnight and downhill, everyone exceeds.......

They stop you at the bottom of hill after ( just before to Bandar Tun Razak interchange )......at a brightly lit stretch of course & yes, across from cemetery area.

He stopped me and I told the officer how can an old car like mine do so fast....he said something like 106kph. Ha Ha he actually went to front and look at my number.

I gave my license and he issued summons. When I signed.....he asked me if I was angry cos my signature was big ( which my norm )......I said No and left. Paid summon thru buddy policeman......semua kejora record padam one.

I think this spot was quite hot and as I recalled Pussy got zapped there once after a convoy to Genting last year.

yeah jules tat spot seems to be so fofular hah coz ive kena once there as well but managed to goreng the policeman pheeeeeeeewwwww

so i shld be aware of tis sungkai stretch lor tis time

planta;283725 said:
A few months ago, my uncle's truck broke down on NKVE, a patrol car stopped and the policeman asked for RM50 coz my uncle did not have and did not display the triangle sign. My uncle said, isn't it your batch says Saya Anti Rasuah, then the policeman said, the badge is on my left shoulder so that one does not take rasuah, but might right shoulder does.... WTF.

planta

A good friend of mine also asked similar question about the cop's Anti Rasuah badge, his answer was, "Saya orang lama!!".:top: :rock: :rock:

Top Bottom