Autodetailer, Carnauba and...... CARs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AstroCreep

Club Guest
Ok, kill me... Autodetailer = RM 8xx for exterior+internal+engine. On promotion, as usually for that price is only for exterior.Carnauba Autospa = RM 6xx for exterior+internal+engine.CARs International = RM 1xx for exterior+internal+engine, if you buy the 10 VIP service package. I suppose Engine and Interior are the same quality for all the three above, and the only difference is Exterior - am I right?With CARs - any bad experience? Quality?

bro why dont u call kevster30 or pm him, he is the expert when come to car detailing..........

CARs International --> they left swirl marks on my car.. damn.. was wondering where how did they wash yr car? cox i dun see any any washing device there? correct me if im wrong.!

basically, the prices vary from the product of wax applied on.!!

yup... pm kevster for better understanding...

Wouldn't trust the Shopping Center car wash for premium job.. See who are the guys touching your car...

AutoDetailer - I go for car washes there and yes, they are pretty good. The cars being done by them oso not run of the mill cars.

Carnauba Autospa - no comments

Determine by observing how they wash your car. If they can't do a proper job washing the car, then you better look elsewhere for a full package detailing.

good thing no cheap, cheap thing no good.

how about learning to DIY?? :D

RM 1xx for exterior+internal+engine, if you buy the 10 VIP service package.

10 service packge?? which means??? total RM1XXX++?? so u got to pay RM1xxx up front for the untrained banglas and viets to molest your car? and later u found that the service is not up to par but yet can't refund?
hmmm... maybe I should start a car wash business too... :p

ah lian said:
good thing no cheap, cheap thing no good.

how about learning to DIY?? :D

Like what ah lian said, DIY is the best alternative if you're worried about scratches. But go online and read up on some basics of detailing before you start using the same towel to clean your wheels and body.
I'm a huge fan of this. Just buy your own products and use some elbow greese. I know its not easy work to get the show shine but its a good work out and the satisfaction is pretty good.

AstroCreep,

Don't waste yr time searching around for car detailing ....... our club has the detaling guru, come to TT at MMZ tommorow and check Yeop's car. Being detailed by Kevster today.

YAzid

He! He! I knew there'll be reactions here :D.

DIY?
For washing, still okay.
Polishing + waxing... phew! not there yet la..
Still browsing/searching all threads for self car care and detailing.

Speaking of washing the car, I'm sure not everyone is using MG products right? Off-the-shelf stuffs, what would you recommend?
Kit Wash and Wax? Kit Wash? Kit Carnauba? Polyglaze?

TT@MMZ - will try to be there.
Two nights in a row UDM outing can be quite difficult you know... (the second night shall be the K.Selangor 'jalan-jalan cari makan').

yo guys....

just left my car at Carnauba Autospa for interior cleanning.............

will post a reply on the condition / workmanship once i pick it up abt 1.30.......

Hi Guys,

Just picked it up.........i only did an interior polish........outside nothing except for a wash.....

overall looks o.k.........took the zymol package....paid abt 200

results looks similar to watt glare produces..........(or its just me cant seam to see the diff)

Hi guys,

Any recommendation on a place where i can send my car for a simple wax........glare and carubuna will only do the whole package...........which i dont require as the car still looks ok....just need a simple wax............(coz this weekend my car is a wedding car for a friends wedding)

thks guys.....

Get a wash and wax voucher from fabian who may still have some leftover from the annual dinner lor. it was kindly sponsored by perfect autospa in damansara perdana. gonna expire soon in november. hurry!! :D

Hi Ah Lian,

Thanks for the offer......

U know just realised nowdays abit diff to find simple guys to do a simple wax...unlike last time just send to to cuci kereta boy s and they will doit.........now u have places like carubuna, glarelah.........that place in hartamas and the autoglym place in sunway where they all insist in doing a full pakage.........

aiyah worst come to worst do overnite DIYlah....ha,ha,ha...........

nathan.. there still got the cuci kereta polish..80 bucks @ mobil ss14 subang. otw to pyramid from subang you can see it(at the old roundabout) under the flyover. there's a BP station next to it too. very popular car wash. go at nite cheaper

by the way- carnuba autospa is crap. a little better than cuci kereta fellas and twenty times more xpensiv

best is DIY lor.... maybe the Kevster can gipp flee demo for those wanting to learn...:p

nathan, wotlar you? free oso dun wan ahh?? how can??:confused:

guru said:
by the way- carnuba autospa is crap. a little better than cuci kereta fellas and twenty times more xpensiv
i somehow have to agree with u coz i spend 250 in autospa for 1 time full detailing that took 4-5 hours. the work satisfaction from scale 1-10, i give them 5. if i know, i will use 250 to buy all meguaire product to detail myself better, can detail for many many timeeeeeee somemore

Top Bottom