Apa Macam?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
311438_10150364077776553_709271552_8520162_1342668540_n.jpg
To my understanding as per illustration, Extreme Left Lane to go straight only, Middle Lane can go straight and turn right, Extreme Right Lane only to turn right and u-turn. Correct? Now what happens if Im in the middle lane going to turn right and the traffic lights turn red. Im suppose to stop, correct? Now the lights turn green but only to go straight, the traffic light for turning right is still red. The guy behind me starts horning because he wants to go straight...Apa Macam?

bro XXX, this is the infamous atria, damansara jaya junction, ya?
my opinion, if in the middle lane, just stop and relax....! wait till green then turn la. that's the "proper" way la. The guy going straight has to wait.
i've seen other drivers under pressure edge out into the yellow box, which of course is illegal.

nice sketch!

Maniac, Spot On! ...thats what I thought to. Infact another intersection that has the same situation is the one at East In (Under the flyover).

Been in that position before....the guy behind me was horning non stop....I got fed up....came out of my car...asked him (politely) to come down from his car to show him how the arrows point.....think he was taken aback....by that time green aledi so I just return to my car and turn....hehehehe

maccasel;684863 said:
Been in that position before....the guy behind me was horning non stop....I got fed up....came out of my car...asked him (politely) to come down from his car to show him how the arrows point.....think he was taken aback....by that time green aledi so I just return to my car and turn....hehehehe

You my Hero!

Ok now different scenario, its green to go straight but red to turn right but I still keep in the middle lane with my indicator to show I want to turn right as the extreme right lane the queu is very long but the idiot behind still want to follow my butt and when I stop at the traffic lights he start horning..Apa Macam?

XXX,
That's nothing wrong for the guy caught in the middle lane, whether he's going straight or right. It's just that nowadays the local councils engage IDIOTS to do traffic planning. They don't think the way you do !!!

ay39;684910 said:
XXX,
That's nothing wrong for the guy caught in the middle lane, whether he's going straight or right. It's just that nowadays the local councils engage IDIOTS to do traffic planning. They don't think the way you do !!!

Err...so that means the guy has the right horn me and I dont have the right to show my middle finger? ur england very deeplah me no understood..

XXX;684914 said:
Err...so that means the guy has the right horn me and I dont have the right to show my middle finger?

No, not really, you enjoy the same RIGHT as the person behind or in front of you. Perhaps now it's the right time to bring to the attention of the elected assemblyman in view of fact that general election is quite near..

XXX;684914 said:
Err...so that means the guy has the right horn me and I dont have the right to show my middle finger?

Both of you are right. If unsatisfied, perhaps both parties can go elsewhere and settle it.

what happens if I'm on the 2nd lane, but actually wanted to u-turn left, then the right lane bugger wanted to turn right, but went straight instead. then the car behind me, which is on the first lane, went straight then turned right at the next junction and made a u-turn on the right instead. so now the car behind me in the 4th lane started horning because he wanted to turn left. so now apa macam?

ramsing;685193 said:
what happens if I'm on the 2nd lane, but actually wanted to u-turn left, then the right lane bugger wanted to turn right, but went straight instead. then the car behind me, which is on the first lane, went straight then turned right at the next junction and made a u-turn on the right instead. so now the car behind me in the 4th lane started horning because he wanted to turn left. so now apa macam?

You lost me lah bro...:hmpf:

ramsing;685193 said:

Itu macam u kasih buat donut , pusing pusing pusing sampai itu orang kepala pusing lepas itu lu keluar bukak seluar tunjuk u samsing the ramsing got 10" under the hood to ramp up his arse!

spidey;685261 said:
You lost me lah bro...:hmpf:

me too....halfway writing, i also got lost :D

XXX;685267 said:
Itu macam u kasih buat donut , pusing pusing pusing sampai itu orang kepala pusing lepas itu lu keluar bukak seluar tunjuk u samsing the ramsing got 10" under the hood to ramp up his arse!

hahaha...u want me to pusing u ar? cann....i got nwe stock ghee just arrived. fresh from the bull!! :D

XXX;684853 said:
311438_10150364077776553_709271552_8520162_1342668540_n.jpg

To my understanding as per illustration, Extreme Left Lane to go straight only, Middle Lane can go straight and turn right, Extreme Right Lane only to turn right and u-turn. Correct?

Now what happens if Im in the middle lane going to turn right and the traffic lights turn red. Im suppose to stop, correct? Now the lights turn green but only to go straight, the traffic light for turning right is still red. The guy behind me starts horning because he wants to go straight...Apa Macam?

How come that guy at behind cannot turn to left lane instead of keep on pressed horn ? Really got problem. If you have turn on the right signal, but suppose knows what to do next. He got mental problem or physical problem ?

tweiboon;689935 said:
How come that guy at behind cannot turn to left lane instead of keep on pressed horn ? Really got problem. If you have turn on the right signal, but suppose knows what to do next. He got mental problem or physical problem ?

well...that's the dilemma.....if the left lane was clear, the driver at the back will just turn left and be on his/her way (no need to apa macam????macam macam) However in a traffic jam condition they can't do that and will insist they have right-of-way even tho the lane they are on allows for right turn. so the legally waiting-to-turn-right car in front is blocking him/her from moving.
amacam comprende?

Top Bottom