Road gangster!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lleejin;823715 said:
I know.. i will get annoyed too but it just i dun have a choice as the the kancil or viva decide to cut from the most left into middle lane.. so i have to cut back to right lane or else i'm gonna bang the kancil..

tIANcI;823722 said:
Rattlesnake ... What has driving a Honda Civic got to do with road hoodlums? Darn smart la you.

Jin ... Good thing you are safe. Let the police haul his ass off ..

Because a majority of drivers who drives a honda civic type r or not or
Myvi lagi power lagi best thinks they are the champion of the road...
Typical honda drivers la.... Like to rev.....

deep3102;823744 said:
And pls grow up la, hate Honda civic?? Hahaha..

Once upon a time there was a Vios.. as he was growing up, almst everyday kena tapao by the stronger & sportier Civic. The Vios was clearly outgun & outclassed. The Civic was the quintessential cool car of the JDMs. On the otherhand.. the law abiding Vios with bookworm work ethic and boring looks got the nickname 'Dugong' and became the favourite among the unkers & untis..

But Vios had ambitions.. that one day he will be more cool, more athletic and can Bring More Women than the Civics. That unwavering ambition combined with the bookworm work ethic, he eventually climbed the social hierarchy of the feudal society and transformed itself into a UDM..

To cut the story short.. (wil tell about Mary some other time).. he is all grown up oredi.. but the psychological scars inflicted by the Civics during his formative years were so bad that until today he genuinely hates Civics. Its a continuous post traumatic stress disorder now commonly referred as the 'rattlesnake's disease'.. :D

_M_;823771 said:
Once upon a time there was a Vios.. as he was growing up, almst everyday kena tapao by the stronger & sportier Civic. The Vios was clearly outgun & outclassed. The Civic was the quintessential cool car of the JDMs. On the otherhand.. the law abiding Vios with bookworm work ethic and boring looks got the nickname 'Dugong' and became the favourite among the unkers & untis..

But Vios had ambitions.. that one day he will be more cool, more athletic and can Bring More Women than the Civics. That unwavering ambition combined with the bookworm work ethic, he eventually climbed the social hierarchy of the feudal society and transformed itself into a UDM..

To cut the story short.. (wil tell about Mary some other time).. he is all grown up oredi.. but the psychological scars inflicted by the Civics during his formative years were so bad that until today he genuinely hates Civics. Its a continuous post traumatic stress disorder now commonly referred as the 'rattlesnake's disease'.. :D

Haha... Sounds a bit like my true story..and I'm transforming into UDM now

..i had similar situation 2 years ago, except i was in mid lane and didnt cut anybody, I was just at autocruise mode, but right lane was free as well as left lane..still, guy find it troublesome to just go around left or right on near empty highway..in short, similar scenario, sudden block just near exit I was signaling im going to, stepped outside, and then I stepped outside too, with my car behind my back so no surprises, with metal baseball bat and guy ran away..sissy..those guys are usually big cowards...every time you confront them calmly (important is, dont make yelling or noise, thats just fueling them, something like internet trolls, just be death cold and that's something freaking them out)..that's from my personal experience..

A very nice write up Mr Mai...however allow me to correct some inaccuracies...
A vios being a toyota, is still a very nice car...bmw is another thing else...
One is a very light FF car while another is a much heavier one and a half ton RWD car.
If bmw kena scratch or dented I will go tnmknnccblc...
Vios... Who cares lol...
The bmw has masuk service centre twice as more in a year than the vios in its life time...
although nothing major issue...
After being involved in recent kart outings organized by the invincible
HSP and the recent track days by ignition.my, I begin to appreciate how every car
handles and savour it's uniqueness...
Ideally I would prefer a light weight RWD car... Hint hint toyota 86.... Jeng jeng jeng
But don't discount the vios... The fully modified vios turbo can tapao all your
3 series in a drag race....300 to 400whp in a 900 plus kg car... Lolz...civic type r also gone
But I still like the RWD feeling lar...

@rattlesnake1982
..you do understand what does it mean when you say 'The fully modified vios turbo..' ? Is it going to be againstu fully modified 3 series model or stock ?? Because, difference is massive, and as an example, take a look at this video, and let me know which one you will still prefer in your garage, fully modded Golf 1 or Bugatti Veyron..

[video=youtube;FQOY8HMsREI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOY8HMsREI[/video]

Yes bro Ecco, but how much would it cost say to fully modify a bmw vs toyota vios?
Hehe
You can already use the down payment of say to buy a second hand e92 m3
to totally transform a normal vios into a monster...of course need to change to
manual tranny...
One can argue cannot compare stock vs fully tuned etc...
No I would rather not spend all my live savings on a Bugatti Veyron
even if I could afford one TQVM....rather spent on investing in assets
but end of the day, we comparing amount of money spend to achieve similar
gains
I still like bmw n toyota though...

_M_;823771 said:

ROFL.. Seriously, what are these guys talking about man.. "I hate Honda civic bla bla bla..."

deep3102;823782 said:
ROFL.. Seriously, what are these guys talking about man.. "I hate Honda civic bla bla bla..."
Bro M is a bit high today la...lolz
Actually he hates honda civic the most...particularly
the type Rs lol

rattlesnake1982;823768 said:
Because a majority of drivers who drives a honda civic type r or not or
Myvi lagi power lagi best thinks they are the champion of the road...
Typical honda drivers la.... Like to rev.....

my father drives a Myvi and no, he didn't think he is the champion of the road. me myself been a civic lover since my school day, they are evergreen in my opinion. please don't be prejudice my buddy. sometime modified kancil also cucuk me in slow lane, a lot of Vios DRIVERS in Sabah also drive like stupid, swerving within the lane carelessly, guess they cant hold their bladder any longer. any car is just a car, it is us the driver that move it around. what if this hoodlums happen to drive a BMW? or a Vios? should we hate BMW and Vios as well?

What tickles me most about this whole thing is that, more than mentality, the brand gets tarnished. Why is that?

Helena320;823788 said:
any car is just a car, it is us the driver that move it around. what if this hoodlums happen to drive a BMW? or a Vios? should we hate BMW and Vios as well?

Precisely my point.

It is not the car make that matters but who drive the car that matters best...
So always think safe...:top:

Not all BMW drivers are decent ya ...so in this case ..the truth lies between yourself ...

For a road bully to act at such a manner ...you need to ask yourself first on what went wrong in the first place ....maybe a middle finger pointing , high light flashing , road hogging ..etc etc..

Oh well lucky he did not shoot you ...

deep3102;823743 said:
Were u overtaking anyone on the fast lane at 90km? At that hour I would be super cautious and stay away from the fast lanes to avoid such incidents.
yea.. i'm overtaking 3 cars in the middle lane..
deep3102;823744 said:
And pls grow up la, hate Honda civic?? Hahaha..
not original Honda Civic, those modified Honda Civic with spoiler and all those kind of thing, but not the car, the TYPICAL driver who drive a modified civic

_M_;823771 said:

hahaha.. but my first car is a Lexus RX350, which i dun think i have ever tapao by a civic. hehe

Ecc0;823773 said:
..i had similar situation 2 years ago, except i was in mid lane and didnt cut anybody, I was just at autocruise mode, but right lane was free as well as left lane..still, guy find it troublesome to just go around left or right on near empty highway..in short, similar scenario, sudden block just near exit I was signaling im going to, stepped outside, and then I stepped outside too, with my car behind my back so no surprises, with metal baseball bat and guy ran away..sissy..those guys are usually big cowards...every time you confront them calmly (important is, dont make yelling or noise, thats just fueling them, something like internet trolls, just be death cold and that's something freaking them out)..that's from my personal experience..
that's why i'm getting a baseball thing in my car as well!

Helena320;823788 said:
my father drives a Myvi and no, he didn't think he is the champion of the road. me myself been a civic lover since my school day, they are evergreen in my opinion. please don't be prejudice my buddy. sometime modified kancil also cucuk me in slow lane, a lot of Vios DRIVERS in Sabah also drive like stupid, swerving within the lane carelessly, guess they cant hold their bladder any longer. any car is just a car, it is us the driver that move it around. what if this hoodlums happen to drive a BMW? or a Vios? should we hate BMW and Vios as well?
I didn't say i hate the car, but i hate those kind of modified civic, which 90 per cent of the driver like that drive like maniac and gangster

ICEMAN 68;823811 said:
Not all BMW drivers are decent ya ...so in this case ..the truth lies between yourself ...

For a road bully to act at such a manner ...you need to ask yourself first on what went wrong in the first place ....maybe a middle finger pointing , high light flashing , road hogging ..etc etc..

Oh well lucky he did not shoot you ...
if i'd "middle finger" him or high beam him, that's still doesn't make them right to fight right? but truth is i'm in front of him, and i have not in any way want to offend him.

Top Bottom