Anyone use LLUNAR Tint Q FOUR before?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ijkho

Club Guest
Hi,Just went to Quill Auto yesterday, was looking to make a booking for a 320d, I asked them what package do they offere.The SA I talked to say, can packaged in the tinting, the name sounded a bit strange. Anyway, attached the spec provided:View attachment 25895He also, say can provide coating, called "UV Shield" a company from Sunway. Also never really never heard of...Any sifu out there has use these before?TQHo

LLUMAR bad in infra red rejection. Go for Vcool, much different. I installed the LLUMAR 4 mil, but it is too hot. So I double tint the 4 windows to darken the light and heat rejection.

is says LLUNAR not LLUMAR...
must be the shop's own brand!!!!! stay away from it

Don't go for Q4, it is actually local made with lousy IR protection. Go for Diamond 6 if you choose Llummar but beware, it may not me dark enough. I had to put 2 layers...

Cheers!

yes, bad LLumar and also people trying to clone it....haha
Diamond 6 RM3600 or RM3200...cannot remember...worth it... absolutely not

use Vcool on all windows, then double tint the 4 door windows...The double tint will have the strength as the 6 mil one! Very strong! and dark and comfort to eyes!

jwah;763294 said:
yes, bad LLumar and also people trying to clone it....haha
Diamond 6 RM3600 or RM3200...cannot remember...worth it... absolutely not

use Vcool on all windows, then double tint the 4 door windows...The double tint will have the strength as the 6 mil one! Very strong! and dark and comfort to eyes!

bro,

u meant double tint : both layer also using Vcool??

andrewlim8;763348 said:
bro,

u meant double tint : both layer also using Vcool??

one layer with Vkool for good heat rejection, then second layer with good cheap security protection tint (which normally bad in heat rejection)

Wouldn't double tinting cause problem when winding the windows? Well that's what one of the tinting shop told me.

Top Bottom