Any Z4 or Z3 meets around KL?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ok one reported for duty, where is the rest? callin redz4, over..

zkmm;227798 said:
any z4 member online now

:cool:
raz451 in da house now.

at the moment, we have only but 3 or 4 Z4 owners in the house. and of coz, we've been planning to get together for drop top morning drive. but have not materialized.:( waiting for you, bro!:D

anyways, now that we have another in the forum, will definitely let the word out once time and date have been set.

have you just joined the forum, zkmm? wanna say hello2 first at our newbie section?

as always, good to know that the Z4 family is growing here in BMWCM.....yeeehhhaaaa

raz451;227850 said:
:cool:

as always, good to know that the Z4 family is growing here in BMWCM.....yeeehhhaaaa

Wa...thats Bailey's trademark!! Mesti dapat kebenaran dulu!!:D

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

ye lor why others also no permission one hah , i'll engage blackrobe lah like tis yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ALBundy;228163 said:
Wa...thats Bailey's trademark!! Mesti dapat kebenaran dulu!!:D

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

kebenaran?:eek:

bailey! come on man, you're my fren! i'm your agent...for yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa:cool:

raz451;228217 said:
kebenaran?:eek:

bailey! come on man, you're my fren! i'm your agent...for yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa:cool:

:eek: :eek: agent?? wa...lau...got any commission ka:D :D if got i oso wanna yeeeeeeeeeehaaaa!

XXX;227849 said:
ok one reported for duty, where is the rest? callin redz4, over..

Hey 3X man... did you call?
whats going on? Now that we have a few Z4 guys/gals on the forum... when do we want to do a drive?
Generally, the drive would be best over the weekend and in the morning (start around 7ish). Give me a date...

This weekend 7th July? say Saturday morning. I've got a short little route picked out or next weekend 14th or 15th. I think I can squeeze a drive in.
I'm going to try to get some other cars to tag along (i.e. SLKs, 350Z conver. 355 spyder...)

Who can make it Saturday morning 14th? OH btw, if your car doesn't have a foldable roof you're not included :) sorry... its only for any make convertables.

1) RedZ4
2)
3)
4)

RedZ4;228702 said:
Hey 3X man... did you call?
whats going on? Now that we have a few Z4 guys/gals on the forum... when do we want to do a drive?
Generally, the drive would be best over the weekend and in the morning (start around 7ish). Give me a date...

This weekend 7th July? say Saturday morning. I've got a short little route picked out or next weekend 14th or 15th. I think I can squeeze a drive in.
I'm going to try to get some other cars to tag along (i.e. SLKs, 350Z conver. 355 spyder...)

Who can make it Saturday morning 14th? OH btw, if your car doesn't have a foldable roof you're not included :) sorry... its only for any make convertables.

1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3)
4)

Ok redz4 this is your baby lets get the ball rollin...yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Who can make it Saturday morning 14th? OH btw, if your car doesn't have a foldable roof you're not included sorry... its only for any make convertables.

1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3) Msport-525i - e64
4)

Msport-525i;228797 said:
Who can make it Saturday morning 14th? OH btw, if your car doesn't have a foldable roof you're not included sorry... its only for any make convertables.

1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3) Msport-525i - e64
4)

Bro Msport-525i, I tumpang your car can? yeeeeehhhhaaaa:p

hmmm my wife will be following wor.... difficult leh, the back seat...next one ok raz...

Msport-525i;228849 said:
hmmm my wife will be following wor.... difficult leh, the back seat...next one ok raz...

wokey! set! yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa....:D

Calling RedZ4! Calling RedZ4!

[suggestion: up to Awana thru the Ulu Yam route???? only a suggestion...yeeehhhhaaaa]

Hey raz, whats this i read about 'tumpang' you have a Z4, you're not going to be tumpaning on the drive.

The route is going to be either Batu Caves to Gotong Jaya via ulu yam road.
And if its not long enough, we can double back for the end drive.
We meet around 7:00 at the Shell and Petronas gas station on the Sprint Highway (opposite Eastin Hotel). And make our route up to Gotong Jaya.

Fab, if you can get the MX5, be my guest.

RedZ4;228987 said:
Hey raz, whats this i read about 'tumpang' you have a Z4, you're not going to be tumpaning on the drive.

The route is going to be either Batu Caves to Gotong Jaya via ulu yam road.
And if its not long enough, we can double back for the end drive.
We meet around 7:00 at the Shell and Petronas gas station on the Sprint Highway (opposite Eastin Hotel). And make our route up to Gotong Jaya.

Fab, if you can get the MX5, be my guest.

Aiyoh! RedZ4, kacau laa....ok ok I drive.:p

Btw, what happened to Danny (danda)? Is he aware of this?

sith,

why dont you let the 'Chaps' boss know abt this drive, he has a z4 right?

Mr.Yee,

If your darling not coming along can go with you ah?

fabianyee;228842 said:
where are u guys going???? Maybe I can loan a mx5 for the drive... ;)

ahem ahemm.... **chokes**
i hope its not mine.... :eek:

errrr... since everyone keeps saying it...
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Top Bottom