Any Z4 or Z3 meets around KL?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi i am actually a very new member to this forum. just bought my z4 recently. RedZ4 how do you maintain your soft top? avoiding color fade,cleaning?
cheers

Originally posted by tolorati@Jun 14 2006, 07:31 AM
hi i am actually a very new member to this forum. just bought my z4 recently. RedZ4 how do you maintain your soft top? avoiding color fade,cleaning?
cheers
Hey Tolorati, Welcome to the club.
I use a cleaner from BMW that is suppose to have added protection on the soft top. Cleaning with mild soap is sufficient. There is no need to add pressure when scrubbing.

Glad to know there is another Z4 in the club. Whats your color?
Now we can get a drive going for the Z cars...

thanks. anyways i have a black z4. where are you located, maybe we can make a meet up haha
i leave in subang jaya. and work in KL. how many members actually owns a Z car here in malaysia. dont see many around.

Tolorati,

Bro...it'd be great to have you come whenever we have our TT sessions on Fridays...but thats if you dont mind joining us E46's...eventhough most of us are 46's...we welcome everyone with any model :D

Do come :D
Fridays 11pm Mutiara Damansara Petronas

BT!

:yahoo:

cheers
will try to do so. what time do you guys usually meet for for a TT session?
RedZ4 i guesss you were busy today. we can make it some other time...
cheers

Originally posted by tolorati@Jun 19 2006, 03:15 AM
cheers
cheers
Yeah dude, I was busy on Father's day.
I went out for a short drive then spent a few hours cleaning the car. It really needed some good old labor with the wash, wax, shine in the outside, inside and engine bay.

I don't know why but cruising around with the top down really attracts a lot of attention. I had this CL55 AMG race me on the LDP. It was a short little run but traffic really kept him close otherwise the Benz would just take off on me.

Lets try to meet soon. Oh btw, the Grand TT is this Saturday night at Soul Out. you ought to show up.

tolorati and other z drivers,

Please do n come join the TT at Petronas Mutiara Damansara on Fridays evenings 11pm...usually meet at 11pm..around 1130pm we'll move n go somewhere for TT :D

BUrger Time!

Originally posted by vinson@Jun 19 2006, 10:59 AM
Woo hoo...Z4 :yahoo:

tolorati...is your z4 white in colour? :yahoo:
nope i dont drive a white z4. you know someone does?
i drive a black one.
would like to attend the grand TT on saturday and would also like to gather this friday but then i will be away to jakarta till next week. will be there on a business trip. *sigh*
looking forward to the meetings :yahoo:

looks like you have not been driving your Z4 much eh... :p

Originally posted by tolorati@Jun 19 2006, 03:15 AM
cheers
cheers
The BMW Club Malaysia Official TT Sessions are at Showru, Kelana Jaya on Fridays, 9pm onwards. Hope to see you around.

Like Nik says...go for TT to mingle...chit chat and occasionally burgers. :yahoo:

tolorati...just so you know we meet in Mutiara Damansara Petronas on Fridays as well 11pm onwards :)

tolorati..u back yet bro...come for the TT on fridays 11pm in Petronas Mutiara Damansara...cant miss us bro...loads of UDM's there.. :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 28 2006, 02:41 AM
tolorati..u back yet bro...come for the TT on fridays 11pm in Petronas Mutiara Damansara...cant miss us bro...loads of UDM's there.. :D

Petronas Mutiara Damansara... is that where like next to Tesco and Ikea?
I thought the TT sessions are held in Kelana Jaya.
Is this a new TT group session. Where do you actually meet, at the gas station?

redz4...yup its near tesco n ikea...yup we meet at the Petonas Petrol Station...Fridays 11pm...all of us will meet up there around 11pm and usually around 1130pm we'll go somewhere for drinks..where...well we let fate decide that...thats the best bit...none of us knows where we'll be going every week...something to look forward to dont u think..dont worry it wont be such a long drive :D

Hope to see you this friday :D

Top Bottom