Any Z4 or Z3 meets around KL?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i know someone in kl who is driving a black Z4, with a fully fitted hamman
bodykit, 19" hamman rims and such.. even the number plate holder
got "NAZA-HAMMAN".. of course lah bought at Naza, hehe..

:yahoo: thanks for the hook up RedZ4 :yahoo:
had a great time in laundry yesterday. ;) ;)
i believe there is more to come
Cheers :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by tolorati@Jul 13 2006, 08:08 PM
:yahoo: thanks for the hook up RedZ4 :yahoo:
had a great time in laundry yesterday. ;) ;)
i believe there is more to come
Cheers :rofl: :rofl:
Of course you had fun.
What do you expect, free flow of drinks and finger foods lots of models and pretty faces around. The glamor, glitz etc all at your disposal.

I'll be sure to send that picture we took with Amber to you over the weekend. Its too bad I didn't get one with you and the he-she in your car. :rofl:
btw, I'm going to get jeanine to show me the pictures of the event. You going tomorrow night?

The she-male Beyonce is hot hahaha
Was really busy over the weekend. :lazy:
Anyways....still waiting to get the glimpse of the picture B)
maybe we should catch up for lunch one day.....catcha you around

hey peeps, how many turnout will there usually be and the tt session?
i might be free to be in the tt session but who do i look for? i dont want to end up there not knowing anyone adn feel stupid about it.

tolorati said:
hey peeps, how many turnout will there usually be and the tt session?
i might be free to be in the tt session but who do i look for? i dont want to end up there not knowing anyone and feel stupid about it.

Dude, don't have that sort of mentality. The club members are pretty welcoming. Not sure about the Friday night TT session at Mutiara as I've never been to it. But I think I can vouch for a handful of guys.

I heard that they guys at Mutiara Damansara get to the TT session and then open up their hoods to show off their cars. :rolleyes: So get there one late night and then pop your hood and stand around your car. I'm sure you'll get lots of on lookers. :D

Dude, if you wanna go for a drive one day, let me know. Also get your other friends with the Z4s.

tolorati, if you going to TT this friday, call me....you got my number! you should know who am i...hehe ...

We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

should be expecting to attend the tt session in mutiara damansara this coming friday on the 2nd september 2006

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

ayoo....tolorati and alpine white....i want to go!!! but cant go.....i will be out..
join u all next week....have fun tt !
dear, bro forummers....pls take care of them.... lol!

Top Bottom