Should I buy Z4 or 350Z?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ronaldinho;386943 said:
hi there thru my oppinion both have individual beauty for the 350z exterior is nice and powerful but the interior is very plastic unlike the z4 2.5 exterior is elegant interior is classy but not as powerful as 350z so in the end is up to your liking and which suits your taste more
its true 350z a lot of younger age people driving and the way they modified it is totally speechless lol. but z4 u dont need to modify just change the sports rim and it will be stunning and of course maintainance is higher than 350z but the road tax for the z will eat a big chunk out of your pocket and i heard its very thirsty car .so good luck !!!

350Z is not thirsty at all , managed to clock about 9km/litre , which translate to about 11l/100km for a top speed highwaydrive 70% ( limited to 188kph though ) +30% town driving.

The brakes were excellent and the grip was really good even in the rain , but the power was nothing to shout about. The ride wasnt that good though , with lots of wind-noise penetrating into the cabin , nothing compared to a E46 . ( maybe was the frameless door design )

bmw4eva;349764 said:
Wow, that would be a hard choice for me too. But after weighing the pros and cons, I'd go with the Z4 2.5.

Though the 350Z is slightly quicker and faster, neither one is really blisteringly fast. However, I choose the Z4 simply because of its rare factor.I see a lot of those 350Zs running around in Klang Valley.When was the last time you saw a Z4 on the road? If you don't mind upgrading the Z4 slightly to the 3.0 liter version, the performance will be similar to that of the 350Z.

If choosing the 350Z means the maintenance is cheaper, think again.The Z4 basically has the suspension of a 3 series(plus its engine and gearbox), so parts interchangeability(and hence availability)is better.The 350Z shares its engine and platform with the FM cars(notably the R35 Skyline, which is a very rare sight in Malaysia).Except for a few Murano's, do you see any other Nissan car with a 3.5 liter V6? Parts for the 350Z will definitely be harder to get, and won't necessarily be cheaper, either.

Of course, I'm always biased towards BMW's anyway.But from a neutral standpoint, you can't go wrong choosing either the 350Z or the Z4. Btw, I think the opinions of the people who favors the 350Z are also the people who are biased towards Japanese cars, anyway.

That's my 2 sen.

not too sure bout the 350z though , but i remember my uncle's murano was stuck in the garage for a month due to unavailability of parts. 350Z shares the same engine , so better think twice.

And since when Nissan parts are cheap ? other than the Nissan sunny of course. Go ask around the cost of new parts for the cefiro ( dont compare with chop-shop parts ) . The VQ series engine is quite expensive to maintain , its only cheap due to the availability of loads of half-cuts lying around . I havent seen any 350z half-cut lying around yet .

Then theres the supply and demand , with so many 350 running around in KL ( everytime you take a drive , you ought to see at least 5 of these cars running around ) , the half-cuts would be a scarce item

Go get a Z4. Actually, the front and back looks pretty balanced when the top is down, a little unbalanced when the top is up. But then again, it's a roadster so it's supposed to look that way. Small butt, protruding boobs :) Some people hate the flame surfacing but I love it. I think it's damn sexy with all the curves.

Z4 is an athletic gentleman. 350Z is a brawny bouncer. Really depends what kinda image you want.

Handling of the Z4 2.5 is pretty slick. You actually get some sliding action on hard corners too so it's damn fun. Acceleration is good (if you want great, buy the 3.0) but definitely beats a 325i stock edition because the car is smaller and lighter

I bought mine 2 years ago and I still love it. But as always, different strokes for different folks.

Hi there..i'm Maverick. I am a new comer. Just wonder if you have purchase Z4 or 350Z..

The Z road tax quite alot if you were to add it up in years and years of time..However..Z4 is much more smaller in size than the Z...Depending on the status...someone might end up liking a bouncer than a skinny tux guys...=DD

Ken46;397446 said:
The Z road tax quite alot if you were to add it up in years and years of time..However..Z4 is much more smaller in size than the Z...Depending on the status...someone might end up liking a bouncer than a skinny tux guys...=DD

350Z roadtax is based on 3.5 litre = almost 4K i think

Z4 3.0 based on 3.0litre = rm2200

How can Z4 roadtax be more?

Any idea what ride u have bought studd?...since someone in my family is looking for a 350ZZZZZ

You know what... I might suggest you look into the Z4 M-Tech Series...
Cause 350Z... I've experience it and seen what it can do to the driver...

But in all cases make your logical choice...

Thanks bro for the info....but in all cases logically i prefer 350Z...

totoro..... 2009 Z4 is definitely the choice. The performance of the current Z4 already speaks for itself. By the way what kind of fuck me look you talking about?

GO for Z4 Bro . . . . German and japanese car have different feeling when u drive . i prefer germans ! ! haha . . .
BMW own ! !

Top Bottom