Any Z4 or Z3 meets around KL?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Who can make it Saturday morning 14th? OH btw, if your car doesn't have a foldable roof you're not included sorry... its only for any make convertables.

1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3) Msport-525i - e64
4) Danny

then just drive faster lor. the rain wun hit us if we go fast enuf... hee hee....

ah lian;229422 said:
then just drive faster lor. the rain wun hit us if we go fast enuf... hee hee....

hahah...what a great idea.... but dangerous la ......... drive safe is better....

have you tried it before??:D
works for drizzles oni..... with a downpour, your car will become an aquarium! :D

my roadster always got a towel (for lining the softtop when it comes down.... so, when it rains, the top goes on and the towel ends up on my head.:D

ah lian;229493 said:
have you tried it before??:D
works for drizzles oni..... with a downpour, your car will become an aquarium! :D

my roadster always got a towel (for lining the softtop when it comes down.... so, when it rains, the top goes on and the towel ends up on my head.:D

never tried b4 la dude...

Msport-525i;229542 said:
never tried b4 la dude...

i am a dudette, actuarry... :D

anyway, is that all that's going for the drive??

i'll go if the drive is going to happen:
1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3) Msport-525i - e64
4) Danny
5) ah lian

ah lian;229915 said:

i'll go if the drive is going to happen:
1) RedZ4
2) raz451
3) Msport-525i - e64
4) Danny
5) ah lian

ok duddette..... by chance u r brunette too? just kidding... I guess if redz4 dont just limit to convrtible, i m sure many will join la........ leave it to the organizing person...

cheers.

What happened to zkmm? He wanted a drop-top convoy hence called the z4s in. I shall PM him regarding this sat then.

ah lian;229915 said:

Hey 5 convertable cars signing up is actually pretty good already. You forget that this is KL and not Miami so topless cars are quire rare to begin with.
And this is a pretty small forum so to get this many members with convertables of the same label is actually an accomplishment given the short notice.

Well, there might be a couple more Z4 guys that might or might not show up this Saturday.

Well, the reason I wanted to have only convertables to show cause its just more unique. If I open it up to everyone, even the Satria group would wanna go.

Does anyone know of any Mini Cooper convertables that might be keen?

RedZ4;230034 said:
Well, the reason I wanted to have only convertables to show cause its just more unique. If I open it up to everyone, even the Satria group would wanna go.

I totally agree.

By the way, Mini Cooper Club is on a convoy to JB on the same Saturday. FYI, I've already informed zkmm about the outing. He'll confirm by this Thurs.

RedZ4;230034 said:
ah lian;229915 said:

Hey 5 convertable cars signing up is actually pretty good already. You forget that this is KL and not Miami so topless cars are quire rare to begin with.
And this is a pretty small forum so to get this many members with convertables of the same label is actually an accomplishment given the short notice.

Well, there might be a couple more Z4 guys that might or might not show up this Saturday.

Wah this is unique.

Even ferrari and lambo groups do not limit meetings/drives to just soft tops participation

beemaro;230141 said:
Wah this is unique.

Even ferrari and lambo groups do not limit meetings/drives to just soft tops participation

Well, then again they are of a rare species themselves and hardly do we see them in group drives!;) They are already a head-turner on their own....:D

beemaro;230141 said:
RedZ4;230034 said:
Wah this is unique.

Different analogy mate... there's more topless cars (of all the marques) compared to the number of ferrari and lambo... So Ferrari and lambo themselves are aledi unique... ;)

It'll be nice to see a convoy with all the topless cars... Will the drivers drive topless too.... :D

fabianyee;230168 said:
beemaro;230141 said:
Different analogy mate... there's more topless cars (of all the marques) compared to the number of ferrari and lambo... So Ferrari and lambo themselves are aledi unique... ;)

It'll be nice to see a convoy with all the topless cars... Will the drivers drive topless too.... :D

Ha Ha ha.

anyway probably more F360 than Z4 in KL for all we know : )

Wonder if there's a Topless Car Club group around... There's a '2 Door Car Club', 'Japanese Sportcar Owners Club'... Not sure of a TCC (Topless Car Club)... better still, to have a Topless CarDriver Club... ;) But doubt the ladies would join....

Top Bottom