ex Port Klang Z4

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Oh really u bought it fr euromarque...i bought it thr too...tht day i wen & saw a z4 grey wit 17inch wheels.Which sales person assist u?....wat else u ask them 2 do 4 u..??

Jeffroom;286253 said:
Oh really u bought it fr euromarque...i bought it thr too...tht day i wen & saw a z4 grey wit 17inch wheels.Which sales person assist u?....wat else u ask them 2 do 4 u..??
YES,THATS THE ONE,MATE.
THE GUYS NAME IS ARVIND,I KNOW THEM FOR ALONG TIME,.......THE REGULAR CHECKS AND WHATEVER THAT'S REASONABLE TO LOOK INTO,PLUS SEEN I KNOW THEM,THEY TENT TO TAKECARE OF ME,ABIT I GUESS?

Very Good...so they will be another Z4 on the road man..Z4 is a cool ride...wen u taking ur car and wat u intend to do??......So far i juz change my wheels and tint my ride..and if u plan 2 tint u care pls be more careful on ur door panel..Our material on the door panel is rubber.Wen u tint ur car ask them 2 be more careful wit their heat blower the thg tht they use to heat the tint to go wit the shape of ur window.It will melt the door panel coz is a rubber.

Jeffroom;286403 said:
Very Good...so they will be another Z4 on the road man..Z4 is a cool ride...wen u taking ur car and wat u intend to do??......So far i juz change my wheels and tint my ride..and if u plan 2 tint u care pls be more careful on ur door panel..Our material on the door panel is rubber.Wen u tint ur car ask them 2 be more careful wit their heat blower the thg tht they use to heat the tint to go wit the shape of ur window.It will melt the door panel coz is a rubber.

THANX,4THE ADVICE,MATE. WELL,AS USUAL I'LL START SPEND WHEN I GET HER,BUT FIRST,I'LL TAKE HER TO SINGAPORE, WHERE I'LL GET HER CHECKED INSIDE OUT,I'LL KEEP U UPDATED. PM ME UR CONTACT,MATE [IF U DON'T MIND]
THANX AGAIN,MATE.

can you guys let me know where is euromarque? Any one particular to meet? i want a Z4 too!!:rock:

eymc, u knw whr is BU centrepoint is juz nex 2 Mcd and a big signage call EUROMARQUE.
sanjav u going 2 s'pore 2 check on her??...do u need 2 do tht coz i din really check on my.Hmmm???...Dude let me knw if u got any info coz im new 2 bmw world..so im inexperiened la...haha...

really, you don't need 2 jeff, but i'm like that,my cars MUST feel PERFECT to me,i'm the sick ONE, that's why when i do sell my cars,everyone who know me,wants to get it.bro,i've spend about rm45k in less then a year for my e36.so,don't take my path,you don't need to,if ur z4 lady is fine. anyway,i'll keep u updated if u like,chao mate.

Ok cool...mayb after ur s'pore trip we can meet up for TT session n shared ur experience on ur Z4...BTW my z4 is the same colour as urs..Hot twins...Lolzzzz!!!

Jeffroom;286815 said:
eymc, u knw whr is BU centrepoint is juz nex 2 Mcd and a big signage call EUROMARQUE.
sanjav u going 2 s'pore 2 check on her??...do u need 2 do tht coz i din really check on my.Hmmm???...Dude let me knw if u got any info coz im new 2 bmw world..so im inexperiened la...haha...

ok got it. !! cheers!! pls keep updating your z4 news here!!! cheers!!

yes ah chinese no like 4 ar?

What if chinese is drawing a salary of 3333 then boss wants to increase it to 4444will he take it? Its a yes or no question!!

Today look around town a 04,2.5 cost around 240k easily. Accessory very inconsistent. mostly grey.

Got one dealer willing to make it black for me at 225k. Is it advisible to redo the colour? What else should i ask from them if i do make my purchase?

I dun hv much accessory on my Z4.Some come wit a monitor and heated seats.My seats dun come in leather aswell but u can request for tht.To redo the colour is not advisible.I hd experience b4 wit my old car, the colour didn't really last long and easily chip off on the edge of ur car body.

hey jeff, thanks for the advice, how is your z4 doing in peformance and maintenance?

Would be glad if you could assist. Thanks

Performance is very good and u'll love it and the maintenance so far i didn't do any service yet on my car so i dunno yet.Anyone can help wen come to maintained a Z4??

Jeffroom;288473 said:
Performance is very good and u'll love it and the maintenance so far i didn't do any service yet on my car so i dunno yet.Anyone can help wen come to maintained a Z4??

Hi,

I heard from some people that like the Z3, the Z4's rear absorber's top mount is prone to giving way. Especially when riding on 19" rims or larger. It seems that the centre rubber mount comes of its metal housing, affecting the ride and also a noisy rattling when going over uneven roads.

Secondly and potentially more costly is the failure of the hydraulic pump that powers the roof mechanism. The area where the motor is situated is prone to flooding due to clogged drain. A pretty expensive exercise should we be unfortunate enough to have to do it, i suppose!

Here is the link; http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2117794

Top Bottom