any e30 baur or cabriolet owners around?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kennytey;252472 said:
And soft top cleaner and protector to protec your soft top. Its Important. New top will never trap water and any rain or water will just fly off like a wind screen apply with rain 'X'.:burnout:

Thanks and happy sharing!!!

Bro what type of soft top cleaner and protector are u using? Where can I buy it? TQ.

blidahb;284328 said:
Bro what type of soft top cleaner and protector are u using? Where can I buy it? TQ.

I GOT IT FROM MY SOFT TOP SUPPLYER FROM CALIFONIA, YOU CAN TRY FROM LOCAL AB.

i also wan loh the cleaner thingy...
wat brand la, abang ?

met this boat roof repair dude in p.klang...
said can re-do mine for reasonable price...
how lehh...

hello all

have been quiet for a while now,been quite busy with work,wow,we have quite a number of cabby owners here now....happening..

KiNaKa;298204 said:
so when is the E30 cabrio TT going to be ??

Good... I awaiting for that also, please do inform me if happen to be .... location no problem, I even plan to drive up Penang:burnout: .

yo kenny,
i just love ur car no plate man !
if your name is JJ, and you are driving an E30.. that would be match in heaven !

PM me if in case you want to upgrade to e36 cabrio, then i buy ur e30.. kekeke

Kenny,

are u using manual gearbox on your cabrio now ??

hows the feeling ??

Do you feel jerky ???

A friend of the family owns an E30 baur convertible in red 316i guise. Been trying to get the car off her for years but she's darn reluctant.

hello all

hmm...there are some really nice looking cabriolets and baurs around...interesting..:cool:

naharnms;305641 said:
yo kenny,
i just love ur car no plate man !
if your name is JJ, and you are driving an E30.. that would be match in heaven !

PM me if in case you want to upgrade to e36 cabrio, then i buy ur e30.. kekeke

ha ha good idea. have to change nick name loh...

Yes i am awaiting for a E36 CABRIOLET M3, I saw one in mototrader year 2006, but till now no more appearing.

Do anyone have this model for sale or exchange, please update me!!!

Thanks
Regards.:burnout:

after some work....

new baur soft top,rims,rear boot spoiler,complete interior,incl,rear view mirror with map light and m tech 1 steering..but more to be done...sigh...nvr ending experience...

Top Bottom