any e30 baur or cabriolet owners around?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey mads,very nice and clean looking cabbie u have there,i like the clean interior too:wink:

tnx you very much james

i feel proud i own a cab everytime i read your messages in this article ( read hunderd times already!!!)
good for you guys because there's a lot of cabrio owner there at malaysia.
im having a hard time looking for cabrio owners here in the phlippines.
would you mind if i ask you guys if what in a cabriolet that makes you proud of it?

Got a photographer to shoot some pics of my ride over the weekend. Just to share.

yo, currently driving a 89 325i. got it in 96. almost sold my mother to maintain it but it's worth every sen.

e30 convertible massif

Was just browsing after rejoining the forum and I saw this thread.. I have a cabrio as well (e30 silver PCV 320)
now with a M50 325 engine and manual trans since I used to use it as a daily driver and was sick to my heart of my asthmatic M20engine. Now very very happy, and had a wesimann e30 hardtop brought in some time ago and that helped stiffen things up and kill the noise enough for my (then) weekly trips home to penang.

Now... gatalness has set in, so will be redoing the softop and renewing rubber seals. Softop ordered from Germany, rubber seals and top-straps from the states.....I'll ask Jeff at M1 to see if he'll install teh top for me else I guess I have to go hunting.. Got a video on how to install the top and more written instructions and glue/rivets etc with the softop but just NO TIME/guts to even try and attmept this myself!

Next... will have to ask for advice on suspension setups.. I stupdily just lowered with some eibachs (i think) and the ride is just too frikking stiff....

Take care all, and happy (open-top) motoring....

here's mine:)

IMG_0780.jpg

gizmoz82;488994 said:
That baur with m10 eng...huhuhu.....jemm nanti gua nak pinjam lagi bole...huhu

Gizmoz lu pinjam baur bwk mai penang laa...aku pun nk try...! huhu..

Hi all,
I'm one of the e30 enthusiast. Currently working on bringin 2 units e30 318 and 320 baur to msia from oversea. Anyone interested can sms me at 012-2039245.

Would have more interest if you bring in 325i :) Just my 2c.

By the way, its forum norms for you to introduce yourself before posting anything. Have fun here.

Top Bottom