any e30 baur or cabriolet owners around?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KiNaKa;253196 said:
John,
kenny bought the soft top from ebay if i not mistaken (refer previous post)
I think i'll probably order those OEM Mohair canvas from UK.
i'm ordering together with my friend's Volkwagen Golf convertible.
he mention those canvas is fix for request model. just install it only.
wanna order together ??? around RM2K ++
i think cheaper if got ppl bring it back from UK.

Kenny,
Thanks alot kenny for the information....
sounds interesting.... i will try it too....
:rock: you man... hahaha

You wellcome...its great to share with your..

I was paying around that price also but please beware of the import kastem tax.

And try find out a solution before that, if possible! Because its not cheap!!!

Regards
Kennytey

cabsidetj5.jpg

Finally done... Jet Black E30 Cab.....
topou5.jpg

Thanks for viewing.
sorry for the bad quality photo.

Nice Black Cab there Kinaka... Is that the new Top? Bro did u change the rubber as well? How much is the rubber.

Not nice le bro, real life looks ugly.... haha

Just replaced alternator, water pump, p.steering pump, A/C compressor,engine wiring harness,throttle valve,reserve tank,radiator,valve cover gasket & distributor. engine feel good now.

looking forward to change the rims & rear window. Any ACS type 1 or Borbet A 9.5J for sale ?

i just quite a lot of work done to mine too,removed engine and gear box,replaced all rubbers,hoses,gaskets,clutch kit,timing belt,oil seals,etc..costed me a bomb!! even overhauled my complete suspension,now running hot bits springs matched with bilstein black,gives a very nice ride, i think its quite good for baurs,and cabbies..because the ride is firm but not hard...now just waiting for my new roof...

My Father Got One E30 Coupe With Mtech Bodykit , Pearl White Colour, Previously Was 323i With 5 Speed Manual Gearbox.

Last Few Months Bought 325i E30 Half Cut US Version With 5 Speed Auto. Now That Car Rerally Damn Chun , Yeah!

james;261141 said:
i just quite a lot of work done to mine too,removed engine and gear box,replaced all rubbers,hoses,gaskets,clutch kit,timing belt,oil seals,etc..costed me a bomb!! even overhauled my complete suspension,now running hot bits springs matched with bilstein black,gives a very nice ride, i think its quite good for baurs,and cabbies..because the ride is firm but not hard...now just waiting for my new roof...

Hey James,
Since you replaced all your rubbers....mind helping out by giving us a detailed breakdown of all the rubbers and seals to change for the hood. Where to buy them and at what price? Thanks a lot.
I'm in the midst of transplating a m20 2.5 engine in my car but guess what! When I took out the existing engine, I found out that it was a 2.5 engine already. Thought it was 2.0ltr engine all this time...a bit blur there. Anyway, got a spare 2.5 engine, with wiring and ecu...any takers? I've also got a whole brand new set of exhaust system for the 2.0 engine (single pipe)...used less than 500km....for sale.

johnathan540;261278 said:
Hey James,
Since you replaced all your rubbers....mind helping out by giving us a detailed breakdown of all the rubbers and seals to change for the hood. Where to buy them and at what price? Thanks a lot.
I'm in the midst of transplating a m20 2.5 engine in my car but guess what! When I took out the existing engine, I found out that it was a 2.5 engine already. Thought it was 2.0ltr engine all this time...a bit blur there. Anyway, got a spare 2.5 engine, with wiring and ecu...any takers? I've also got a whole brand new set of exhaust system for the 2.0 engine (single pipe)...used less than 500km....for sale.

jon pm me details on ur spare 2.5 engine :D

hie

hie jon,sorry,but rubbers i meant were for engine,ie,hoses,seals and gaskets,sorry not hood rubbers,have not replaced them yet...
johnathan540;261278 said:
Hey James,

John,
which hood rubber do you mean ???

the softtop compartment rubber ??

front bonnet rubber ???

anyway, where do you from ??

free to come out for showing off your car ?? hehehe

hehe..since we're talking about Baurs...I've got a pic to share...taken during the Auto Salon

E30-1.jpg

Enjoy~

KiNaKa;262420 said:
John,
which hood rubber do you mean ???

the softtop compartment rubber ??

front bonnet rubber ???

anyway, where do you from ??

free to come out for showing off your car ?? hehehe
of course. No problem. Just show only lar, not show off. My mech just started my newly transplanted engine today...sounds really fierce...without attaching the exhaust. My car should b ready by next week.
By hood, I meant the softtop compartment rubber. Anyone with any experience on this?

my soft top compartment rubber also got little bit cracked lol... take it out careful for spray painting. i think this can be order through bmw spare parts shop.

or if u don't mind , u can bring it to the rubber lining shop to find a smiliar rubber lining & fit in.

Top Bottom