any e30 baur or cabriolet owners around?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i nvr knew kch has dis rare model of e30...20 yrs of my life in kch nvr came across a baur b4..respect!we shud meet up bro james wen i get d chance to go bck.

RB5-BMW325i.jpg

johnathan540;263491 said:
Thanks. Will try with local soft-top maker to see its possible to replicate.

I did find one soft top maker... after hours of nego... agreed to replicate using PU for RM1500. did it and used it for 2 weeks but then I manage to get myself an ori mohair from a kedai potong with a bit wear and tear (after like 100 kedai potong). Put it on and liking it very much.

Anybody want to buy my replicate one??... If the price is right I'll sell together with the frame... no need to jahit back just plug n play....

wah u lucky fellow! I'm in the midst of custom-making my new hood at a shop in Jln Ipoh for RM3,500 (mohair). They are pretty good, adjusted everything....frames, windows, rubber seals so that it folds smoothly and assures that there will be no leaks.

this kedai potong is in Klang... other stuff.. I took the top.. the owner wants the motor 4 own use... not much of cabrio stuff.. By the way what is the name of this shop in jalan Ipoh. Maybe I can check it out.

I don't recall their name. It's in an old wooden shop, but they are well known for doing tops for classic cars. U can call his no:0193211688 (Wai)

I went there with a friend n I donno their number. will ask my friend if he has it...

Just to share. I am from Singapore. Received my rubber seals- complete set. Took six weeks to arrive!! Was shocked by the number of items. All in cost me S$1.3K. Will be sending my cabriolet in for painting as well as changing all the seals. Will post pics once it is done.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Gentlemen,

Reckon the blue "wcw xx" zaskar saw is mine...
had it since 01'.
Use to be yellow, painted it end 04'.

Havent been here for ages. Just re-registered account.
Hunting for rims...

Forum seems massive now ey...

Excellent !

Thanks sifu's...

1_683446289l.jpg

Rb5

Ya the car belongs to karlover...I have noted down a list of e30 opentops that i have seen in KL. Haven't seen any baurs for awhile the only one i know of is in Kuching owned by Julian of Datford.

WH3 grey 325i - owned by eugene campos
bgw6885 black 325i
TXxxxx grey 325i owned by tajudin ramli
pvc320 beige 325i
TT9393 beige 325i
white 325i belonging to owner of swissol in desa sri hartamas.

Fishy;280826 said:

sungguh cantik kereta - kereta ini :)

i drove past a convertible 325 , blue also ...but im not sure if its a baur , coz drove past fairly quick uphill going towards bangsar. :)

would love to own one if possible later in life :D :top:

Top Bottom