An E34 Named "Dutches"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

miepower

Club Guest
Hi all Just like to share some recent pics of my old beet-up gal. Its more of the artwork that I would like to share rather. All comments are welcomed. Kind regards
abn1.jpg
abn4.jpg
abn2.jpg

Oooh.... nice color and I like the brake ducts at the front. Very nice.

ICEMAN 13;472903 said:
mie ...what do you use other than beers to bathe her ....?

nice car ....

Mie old gal about to menopause so she likes KY gel of late heheheh:listen:

the mural background is awsome ....

mie ...when wanna go eat ketam with some cold chillin beers ...

nice ride,

just realised i've seen your car before in ampang. pulled up next to you at a set of traffic lights.

ICEMAN 13;472923 said:
the mural background is awsome ....

mie ...when wanna go eat ketam with some cold chillin beers ...

Yup, the background awesome, parked the car beside and couldnt resist the snap.

Just organise one and gether the usual suspects. Ketam for mie and beers for you all heheheh. Count me in bro.

mnk;472924 said:
dah siap ke mie...??!!! fuhhhh..!!! marbeles..!!!

hmm main kereta mana pernah siap bro, macam lu tak tau bro ada je benda nak diusik:stupid: anyway thanks

maxxsp;472931 said:
nice ride,

just realised i've seen your car before in ampang. pulled up next to you at a set of traffic lights.

Oh really? must be during the weekends as she at home most of the time sleeping. I'm sorry but i couldnt recall, next time just honk and we can go for a cuppa.:top: thanks mate

miepower;472935 said:
Oh really? must be during the weekends as she at home most of the time sleeping. I'm sorry but i couldnt recall, next time just honk and we can go for a cuppa.:top: thanks mate

Was quite a late night sometime back. I was in a black e34 with alpina wheels.
Will give you a honk next time :)

i just can't stop looking.... 'she' must be real moody of late, since she is your hands now...

hehehe... when is performance upgrade due ?

pussy;472941 said:
i just can't stop looking.... 'she' must be real moody of late, since she is your hands now...

hehehe... when is performance upgrade due ?

With all the TLC she's not complaining. She only complains that I'm roughhhh :love:

hmmm will start working with the new engine once its at home and its a no rush job. The current one just recently done a complete rebuild though and have yet to break in. Mannnnnnn she's tight heheheh and I like it :104:

Awesome german machine:top: More pics of the beauty ie interior & engine bay.
Will look better if can get 18" wheels ie ACS, Alpina, M parallel or M5 rims:listen:

initialM;473031 said:
Will look better if can get 18" wheels ie ACS, Alpina, M parallel or M5 rims:listen:

aiya... this owner has all the rims you said.. just that he 'ikut' musim..:listen:

initialM;473031 said:

Thanks mate, but 18 might not be suitable for me as for now im enjoying the comfort. Not much of an ac fan but alpina hmmm i have those and contemplating as its 18.

pussy;473069 said:
aiya... this owner has all the rims you said.. just that he 'ikut' musim..:listen:

and I wonder, whats the musim now :rolleyes:

miepower;472932 said:
Yup, the background awesome, parked the car beside and couldnt resist the snap.

Just organise one and gether the usual suspects. Ketam for mie and beers for you all heheheh. Count me in bro.

Bravo! Impressive artwork and nice car indeed

Top Bottom