Black E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
very nice bro..post more latest pics of your ride pls! front bumper is e90 msport style is it? cantik bangat bro..

euro46;625116 said:
pipe changing..

IMG01907-20110408-1157.jpg

wow hebat bro ... are you on e46fanatics? how many hp when dyno and also pakai piggyback apa bro? Congrats on winning the competition :top:

Nice...

p/s Let me know should you need M Steering as it provide a firmer grip compare to what you have now. Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but it is honest opinion.

SilverBullet;631052 said:
very nice bro..post more latest pics of your ride pls! front bumper is e90 msport style is it? cantik bangat bro..

thanks bro.. the purple 325i is my teammates' ride, it's e92 M3 style bodykit.. will post more pictures soon :)

B33mEr;631098 said:
wow hebat bro ... are you on e46fanatics? how many hp when dyno and also pakai piggyback apa bro? Congrats on winning the competition :top:

yes i am on bro.. thanks bro.. never been dynotested.. still trial and error until now.. but the progress is positive.. power increase feels significantly. the piggyback is greddy ultimate.. dyno scheduled next month.. :)

zidee;631356 said:
Nice...

p/s Let me know should you need M Steering as it provide a firmer grip compare to what you have now. Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread but it is honest opinion.

no prob mate.. i've changed to M steering wheel but havent updated the pics.. :p

congratz to the steel gray e46 on winning the Best BMW and Hottest European Car @ Jogjakarta AutoBlackThrough Contest 2011

Bro, could you please show us the close up pictures of your rear bumper.. What style is it..? Or is it special custom made? :top:

Fireuz;639964 said:
Bro, could you please show us the close up pictures of your rear bumper.. What style is it..? Or is it special custom made? :top:

The purple one? It's e92 M3 style with CF diffuser. :)

Top Bottom