AGM II

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hahaha....no hard feelings lah.....it's all done in the light of fun....no jokes, no fun.Thanks for the appreciation.....I'm sure the whole committee really appreciates being appreciated when they've done a good job. Trust me, it takes much more than just a couple of beers, hands over shoulders and laughter to make things happen. The sacrifice can be intolerable at times.....but we held on to ensure this club goes to the next level.....well, so far it looks okay....don't you guys agree with me? :p

Opps!! Please accept my apologies ... didn't mean to offend. I thought it was all in good humour. No offence to the current committee!! :D

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 20 2004, 10:49 AM well, so far it looks okay....don't you guys agree with me? :p
jolly good... keep it up. ;) ;)

Originally posted by dimples@Dec 20 2004, 01:15 PM Opps!! Please accept my apologies ... didn't mean to offend. I thought it was all in good humour. No offence to the current committee!! :D
dimples... I know of your good intention and humour but I am sure you are awared that one simple innocent remark can turn into an all out wars.. I felt it only appropiate that to stop it before it get out of hand... B) :rolleyes: ;)

Hahaha....you guys are funny. If things can get out of hand so easily....it's already WWIII by now....no sweat and keep up the good humour. We all need it after a hard day's work! :D

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 20 2004, 02:11 PM Hahaha....you guys are funny. If things can get out of hand so easily....it's already WWIII by now....no sweat and keep up the good humour. We all need it after a hard day's work! :D
Mr.President,Since you gonna attend the Penang TT soon, hope you can make it to our Klang TT too. (perhaps all the committees) :D Will be very honoured wif your presence :) Jarance,Do you concur? :)

It is indeed an honour to be invited to witness the lifestyle of Klang! We will definitely take a drive down Klang in the next few TTs. Thanks mctnesh and looking forward to view some of your private collection Jarance! make sure not pixelised one ah! :D

Top Bottom