Event and Outing Photos for Annual Dinner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
will burn whatever i have but mostly the BBQ pics...

Thank guys for the help and pledges.

Contributor.
1. Axle - collect 2 cdroom with thanks.
2. magicfox
3. wkwoo69
4. fabianyee
5. saat
6. kahar
7. DD
8. XXX
9. Lee36328 (fraiser hill pic)

Please add your name if you have some pictures to contribute for the Annual Dinner Slide Show. Does not matter if it is 1 pic or a thousand. All contribution is appreciated.

DD, yes the old photos would be good to show to others who are new to the club. I also remember there was a slide show at the AGMII.

kahar, Actually picture of members would be welcome as I believe one of the theme of the Annual dinner is to get to know each others.

xxx, thanks for your contributions. please pass to kahar if you are happen to be in showru on friday.

Contributor.
2. magicfox - collected CDrom
3. wkwoo69 - collected CDrom
4. fabianyee
5. saat
6. kahar
7. DD
8. XXX

Please add your name if you have some pictures to contribute for the Annual Dinner Slide Show. Does not matter if it is 1 pic or a thousand. All contribution is appreciated.

DD, yes the old photos would be good to show to others who are new to the club. I also remember there was a slide show at the AGMII.

kahar, Actually picture of members would be welcome as I believe one of the theme of the Annual dinner is to get to know each others.

xxx, thanks for your contributions. please pass to kahar if you are happen to be in showru on friday.

Update:

magicfox, thank for bring the cdrom and passing it to me at bukit jelutong last night.

wkwwoo69. thank also for the cdrom and also lee36328 for bring it over last night..

Originally posted by fabianyee@May 27 2005, 09:36 AM
got my photos compiled... will bring it to TT tonite...
Thanks but I am not whether I can make it tonight to showru.

Been out 2 nights in a rows and wifey is complaining..

please keep it for a while if I couldn't make it.

just found more photos for the recent events... will do those first than hand it to u.... So maybe tonite maybe a bit tight, perhaps the next one.... ;)

Originally posted by fabianyee@May 27 2005, 11:05 AM
just found more photos for the recent events... will do those first than hand it to u.... So maybe tonite maybe a bit tight, perhaps the next one.... ;)
don't worry fab, still got some more time to compile.

I will collect from you when I see you. :eek:k:

Contributor.
4. fabianyee
5. saat
6. kahar
7. DD
8. XXX

Update:

magicfox, thank for bring the cdrom and passing it to me at bukit jelutong last night.

wkwwoo69. thank also for the cdrom and also lee36328 for bring it over last night..

xxx, thank again for another cdrom.. I got it from fomoco/mafia last night at Puchong TT.

Contributor.
4. fabianyee - collected CDrom
5. saat -
6. kahar -
7. DD -
8. XXX - collected CDRom

Update:

fabian, thank you for your cdrom which you pass to me at showru at last friday. cheers..

btw, before I forget.. thank to all who have contributed their collection of pictures for the audio visual show.

I heard from those attending that it was ncie to see all the pictures.

Thanks also mctnesh for producing the AV shows.

Originally posted by jarance@Aug 4 2005, 03:07 PM
btw, before I forget.. thank to all who have contributed their collection of pictures for the audio visual show.

I heard from those attending that it was ncie to see all the pictures.

Thanks also mctnesh for producing the AV shows.
Jarance,
No problems, agree with you that it was a collective effort, so cheers to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom