image for signature

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by flash@Jan 3 2005, 01:31 PM

Yesterday on my home computer, I can see everything. Today with my office computer, half half... both using the same browser and same settings.
flash, get back to work. your boss is spying on you...

halloo jarance,

do you mind teach me how to set the pixel of the photo ??
um.. i mean wat program u all usually use to edit the photo..

i worry my photo on my signature will use up lots of space again...

i've try to lower down the size of my signature by using paint and then save it to JPEG fie.. hopefully it will be allright..

please do inform me if my signature photo is using up lots of space... thankss

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Jan 3 2005, 10:18 PM
halloo jarance,

i worry my photo on my signature will use up lots of space again...

i've try to lower down the size of my signature by using paint and then save it to JPEG fie.. hopefully it will be allright..

please do inform me if my signature photo is using up lots of space... thankss
Try using AcdSee. Very good program for image file. work like explorer but handle image file very fast. I will PM you my email address if you do not have that program. I can shrink the image and forward it back to you. Just look at the size of the image that you want based on the samples posted previously. I will shrink it to that size.. ;)

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Jan 3 2005, 10:18 PM
halloo jarance,

*cut*
try saving it into .gif, i think that will be even smaller.. Ur photo here is absolutely 'HUGE' my friend..

btw..'Paint' that comes with Win can do the job too, just use that 'stretch/skew' function..

jarance

If the pic above is what you meant by M3 then its not. There is no E46 4 dorrs M3. This is just a std E46 with a fiberglass kit. Wouldnt want to bump anything though with that kit.

Originally posted by Alvin@Jan 18 2005, 06:53 PM
jarance

If the pic above is what you meant by M3 then its not. There is no E46 4 dorrs M3. This is just a std E46 with a fiberglass kit. Wouldnt want to bump anything though with that kit.
That is definetely not an M3!
Saw it last Saturday, parked outside Daichi :p

Top Bottom