Advise on Getting an E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;339356 said:
Bro Shaifulo,

M54B22(170HP) & M54B25(191HP) power not much different? Care to elaborate more? Any chasis crack problem for M54 variant?

hi bro,

I was targetting the 325i during my search before. I test driven a few but didn't feel any noticeable difference with the b22 variant. MAybe coz i didn't drive them hard enough to feel it. The grunt at lower rpm is almost identical

I was sold after test driven the 330i coz the power was almost instantaneous and the beautiful sound it makes...plus the much better specs/options

hence my choice for the 330i

on chassis crack problem?? never heard of it...but it is notorious for the required frequent lower arm bush replacement

shaifulo;339374 said:
minyak byk kuat la this one :eek:

Not so much different lar bro but the torque awesome. My 528 old petrol price is 25cts/km. New price 35cts/km. Since I plan to get E60 in 3 yrs time I prefer to get E46 model which market value wont drop so much. So the oldest I can buy is 7 yrs old E46 so that when I sell in 3 yrs time the car still can get loan. Only not sure yet which model to go:stupid:

i've done 40k km on my b30 since the last FC reset...the obc now is showing 12.3l/100km, i think it works out to around RM0.33++/km. Not bad considering i like to use the SD mode

if u ask me....i like the 320i m-sport. the sport seats, steering, suspension, wheels, aerodynamics are great additions to have. besides, u already got the 528i for performance:top:

E46 330i Auto 02 model jap spec low mileage. list price 185k managed 2 bring it dwn to 148k. call up able auto n ask for bee lee. i think its still available n u cn still nego.

Top Bottom