Advice, comments or review of mod list

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
moving_brace.gif

solid_brace.jpg

it'll take alot of force for the car that to flex no?
does that mean daniel is rite that the only diff rite on the lighter wallet..
well, maybe it was pyschological like i said earler .

bro casanova, you're still in kayell or at stateside now?

Daniel said:
honestly calvin and omega, after i installed my Alutec strut bar, i didnt feel any difference at all. my wallet did feel lighter though.
Strut bars with moveable hinges are not as good as the non-movable ones..

And u can feel it if driven hard enuf, like on long sweepers and fast u-turns.
another way to test it is to use it for a period of time, whack you usual corners.
Remove it after that and whack the same corners, and take note of the difference.
Sometimes u can't feel the presence but you'll miss the absence of it...

omegaoracle said:
it'll take alot of force for the car that to flex no?
does that mean daniel is rite that the only diff rite on the lighter wallet..
well, maybe it was pyschological like i said earler .

bro casanova, you're still in kayell or at stateside now?

Back in USA.

omegaoracle said:
Good.
Any advice, comments or recommendations for a quad exhaust?
What's the popular aftermarket exhaust for UDMs over there?

quite popular are the UUC exhausts

almost any exhaust workshop should be able to make piping for a quad exhaust....only thing is u need to get matching tips.

UUC's complete exhaust system and fine tuning does indeed pose an interesting proposition. i will be checking out customs at sunway first..

guys,
after putting in the BMC air filter, i noticed my fuel consumption had increased. is that normal? if not, what shud be done?

my exhaust are still stock

Omega, get the stuff imported into Singapore 1st. Then from there get it 'delivered' to Malaysia. you will save a mint this way.

Daniel said:
Omega, get the stuff imported into Singapore 1st. Then from there get it 'delivered' to Malaysia. you will save a mint this way.

Yup, or just drive down to SG goto Ubi Rd you'll find Man Exhaust or 1 more can't remember but a few shop down only... more choices there.
Don't think you'll find anything for 6 potters in Sunway.

Yup, that's what i got to find out also.

Anyways, one of ours is secretly doing his mods down south had proposed a month-end drive to JB and cross over to S'pore to check out the stuff.

Lumky, you gonna show us the way?

coming down south?? got things to buy?? me can follow?? set a date... see you guys soon.

MrSamdol... you're the best person for me to follow and not the other way around.
Can suggest any place in JB that we can get exhaust like below, instead goin over to SG?

• Supersprint
• Remus
• Hiop etc..

Please advise... :)

LumKyE46 said:
MrSamdol... you're the best person for me to follow and not the other way around.
Can suggest any place in JB that we can get exhaust like below, instead goin over to SG?

• Supersprint
• Remus
• Hiop etc..

word of advice....Supersprint exhaust is VERY quiet if you just get the muffler. This is because the muffler was made to quieten the sound coming out because if you had the SS headers and SS full piping the sound would be VERY loud.

So, SS headers + SS piping + loud muffler = SUPER loud
SS headers + SS piping + SS muffler = just right.
normal headers + normal piping + SS muffler = very quiet

LumKyE46 said:

• Supersprint
• Remus
• Hiop etc..

I don't know JB/SG sorry la bro thats why if you guys come down to johor bring me around to the workshops la..if you guys want to know where to makan then i know a bit.

My opinion about exhausts systems is to get the full setup.. headers, piping and backbox to get the full benefits in increase of hp and torque so if anything start with by getting the backbox first..remus or supersprint is fine then bila ada budget get the headers and x-piping later shiok..:) but the question is.. can you tahan the noise.. remus back box is quite loud the drone but when higher revs the sound is quite sweet.

So when is the date you guys coming? who is coming?? omegaoracle? lumkye? pope? who else?? Saturdays vanquish told me sg shops only open half day so why not you guys come friday then can spend whole day in JB/SG?

Regards

Casanova said:
word of advice....Supersprint exhaust is VERY quiet if you just get the muffler. This is because the muffler was made to quieten the sound coming out because if you had the SS headers and SS full piping the sound would be VERY loud.

So, SS headers + SS piping + loud muffler = SUPER loud
SS headers + SS piping + SS muffler = just right.
normal headers + normal piping + SS muffler = very quiet

Thanks for the tip on SuperSprint bro...

Checked out UUC TSE3's specifications, it says cat-back design - does that mean headers, piping & muffler? (muffler = backbox?) all in for USD1,095

UUC also claims the TSE3 is drone-free using Corsa's RSC technology.. wonder if SS and Remus is drone free as well?

omegaoracle said:
Thanks for the tip on SuperSprint bro...

Checked out UUC TSE3's specifications, it says cat-back design - does that mean headers, piping & muffler? (muffler = backbox?) all in for USD1,095

UUC also claims the TSE3 is drone-free using Corsa's RSC technology.. wonder if SS and Remus is drone free as well?

cat-back means from the catalytic converter back all the way to the muffler...so basically piping+muffler, no headers

UUC exhausts are known to drone...but TSE3 a lot less than TSE2

Supersprint doesn't drone at all... I have SS headers + Hamann (made by SS) muffler and standard piping.

Top Bottom