Advice, comments or review of mod list

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zoggee said:
alamak.......I kena liao.:eek:

well, here goes..Manual Transmission.

newbie to terms ma bro... gip time to catch up okies :eek:
although i miss it so damned much, but i'd enuf of manual tranny in kl driving..
remember my e34 535i? its a damned manual tranny... that time kena racun by calvin tan for short shift.. wahlau.. attacking corners with my yokos won't ever see my brake lights.. down shift.. down shift.. hahaha

omegaoracle said:
Wah... looking it, i scared i cannot stop racuning myself leh..

Is it possible to mod cable to drive by wire? heard its very complex and expansive. comments?

Dun worry, i won't let u drive my ride.. looks like u can't drive straight LOL :p

haha....!!! you got me there!!!:D

Marco let me drove his car ...I do feel the difference. But anyway..dunno if it can be done on ur car la.

pm Marco or Adliz and ask them.

If your car is drive by wire, do put the sprint booster (PM Marco or Adilz) doesn't increase HP or Torque but can feel the difference.... confirm best.

Do upgrade suspension, power increase?? no need la standard power rules!!!!

MRsamdol said:
If your car is drive by wire, do put the sprint booster (PM Marco or Adilz) doesn't increase HP or Torque but can feel the difference.... confirm best.

Do upgrade suspension, power increase?? no need la standard power rules!!!!

yeah man....even tho I dun won an e46, but the throttle response...whoa!!!!!

ishhhh ... once u are done with ur mod - gif me a call ...
Let's attack Cyberjaya corners, shall we ....

Koko - u'll be the pace car plsss ...

whoops sorry didn't see you drive 323ci my apologies, cannot put the sprint booster... sorry again...

535i said:
ishhhh ... once u are done with ur mod - gif me a call ...
Let's attack Cyberjaya corners, shall we ....

Koko - u'll be the pace car plsss ...

What? against my ex-baby? sure cannot ma... haha

the most important one must be done first..... the advan 07.. heard it sticks like glue.. gip me sometime to finish mod... i'll call you..

but bro, now me can't drop gear leh attacking corners... its an auto :(

okay guys and gals, updates on mods up until today (out of list of 14, and growing);

1. Replaced acceleration cable (so much diff... thnx for the advise all you guys!)
2. Window tinted 2nd layer - black 60%
3. Strut bar installed - AC replica (can immediately feel the handling diff)
4. Air filter installed - hehehe.... BMC rules! :D
5. Bought calvin tan's M3 side grills.. ori oh! kakakaka.. fitting tis Saturday
6. Nitrogen for all tires... just fresh out of the oven, no comment yet

Still looking out for quad exhaust for my baby.. anyone out there has a pre-owned for sale?

535>> after the quad and the ECU remap.. we test okies...

Dude,
you fitted a Strut bar ( i am assuming its the one for the front shock towers) and you claim you could feel the difference.

What other susp upgrade have you done & what differences have you felt.

I am not convinced.

omega bro... last we saw ur car u hid everythin from us isit? nv show us also wat u hv done so this week we wan to c all tht u hv done.... hehehe. settled for bmc eventually huh.

Daniel said:
Dude,
you fitted a Strut bar ( i am assuming its the one for the front shock towers) and you claim you could feel the difference.

What other susp upgrade have you done & what differences have you felt.

I am not convinced.

blisten yellow and eibach
eerrr.... i'm not supposed to feel any difference :confused:
why bro?

karate70 said:
omega bro... last we saw ur car u hid everythin from us isit? nv show us also wat u hv done so this week we wan to c all tht u hv done.... hehehe. settled for bmc eventually huh.

muahahahaha.... tat was saturday ma...
after test driving the checkmate... beh tahan man the mini rocket...

i cramped everything in on monday sunrise to sundown :D
see tonite lar, i assume same place..
no one had a pre-owned gruppe m to sell to me ma...

I had actually never went flat out on my current ride before.
Read: I haven't driven it in ANGER !#*@&%! before

But i was driving back from JB about 3am last night doing my usual auto-cruise at 120 when just before macap, a selangor plated, light blue volvo S40 came in fast and cucuk my tail, tailgating me.... cip3k. cursing, i moved aside and cucuk his bunnies in return. Then the bluddy bugger moved one side and waited for me to overtake, so i did what naturally came next....

Then i moved to left lane and waited for him to catch up.. when side to side we both acclerated and before i realised i was hitting between 220 to 230 and left the bugger behind like an old jalopy... he couldn't even catch up... hahaha..its a good thing i dont have my badge on the car i guess.. kakakaka.. the bugger must've went home & TFK

(i was concentrating on driving, i didnt really notice my exact speed, my friend sitting next to me told me the speed i was going only after we stopped for gas)

what's the claimed top speed for the e46 323ci?
and i tot imports had speed cuts at 180?

omegaoracle said:
blisten yellow and eibach
eerrr.... i'm not supposed to feel any difference :confused:
why bro?

Ok ok, you got the basic susp upgrade.

But what difference did you feel with your strut bar?

omegaoracle, when did you fixed you Eibach + Bilstein? Did you mean the handling improved after the strut brace fitted?
Course I have a few customers told me that too after installing the front strut brace. But one thing about E46 is the absorber tower is way too soft. Really need to do some strenghtening.

honestly calvin and omega, after i installed my Alutec strut bar, i didnt feel any difference at all. my wallet did feel lighter though.

only way you can really feel the strut bar difference is if you take a really high speed and hard corner whereby the front body of the car begins to flex and you feel the strut bar straining to hold it uniform.

only time i've ever felt this was when i brought my car to sepang.
may be noticeable when your car is not on a flat plain...meaning you have like 1 wheel up on the curb and the rest of the car on the road, you feel the front strut holding the body from flexing.

Top Bottom