Ab Service Get Suxk!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Juan Powerblow;339932 said:
I have talked to the senior guys at Ingress and their secret in providing good service is in their processes. In fact, one of 'em took time off to work and study how things are done in one of the world's largest BMW centre overseas for 6 months! Now, that's what I call commitment to excel.

I do hope you guys be fair to them cos they don't make money from servicing your minor gripes and complaints. If you find them good, it's only deserving that they get to do your regular servicing as well. Intro buyers to them too. This kinda of goodwill has it's long term benefits, both ways!

Paulpaul2, please mind your language! This is a public forum for which a lot of us have tirelessly worked to preserve its reputation and standing. I won't warn you again!

well, if i can get my car back in one piece from AB glenmarie, i will definitely go to Ingress. a friend who bought from AB glen couldnt resolve the funny noise issue. told him to go to ingress and guess what, they found the solution in one day. and all the while my friend was being updated on the status of his car.

BlackE90;339893 said:
Hey bro, ITS FREE wash, every time you send in your ride for maintenance or even minor warranty claims...
Really....I have been to Ingress 4 times....each time they also washed my car with BMW Car Care products...

You don't get a FOC wash if you just dropped in for fresh brewed coffee & cheese cake....

Thats why I strongly suggest Ingress to everyone here in the house.....

Go try them out for any minor or major issues with your ride...call me when you go there...(I love their coffee & cake)....
ok... sure will call. Heard that no happy hour for this coming friday??
:beerglass:

mummygohan;339944 said:
ok... sure will call. Heard that no happy hour for this coming friday??
:beerglass:

Huhh??? Of course there is! The venue will however be set at Borneo Rainforest and The Ruai @ Sunway (just opposite Sunway Resort Hotel). If this ain't hardcore enough, we can always adjourne to Cafe Flam @ Sunway Pyramid a short walk away. I will get Peter to post this tomorrow at the H.H. thread.

Juan Powerblow;339932 said:
I have talked to the senior guys at Ingress and their secret in providing good service is in their processes. In fact, one of 'em took time off to work and study how things are done in one of the world's largest BMW centre overseas for 6 months! Now, that's what I call commitment to excel.

I do hope you guys be fair to them cos they don't make money from servicing your minor gripes and complaints. If you find them good, it's only deserving that they get to do your regular servicing as well. Intro buyers to them too. This kinda of goodwill has it's long term benefits, both ways!

Paulpaul2, please mind your language! This is a public forum for which a lot of us have tirelessly worked to preserve its reputation and standing. I won't warn you again!

First, i never saying any problems from INGRESS AUTO,i just saying i'm worry this kind of good dealer will become like AB,everything just for discuss purpose and not for offend ur favor dealer.

Second, please do let me know in the soft way if i over and not WARM me,i am one of the public to viewing the public forum,and not one of ur son or i taking any money from urs.i am sorry if my words to offend any members eye from my previes post.I fully understand ur position to protect the forum n the club.I am rude man,but i still know if someone can remind me wat i do something wrong.

Third, wat i typing out its rude but that totally come out from the people who face the same problem with me of spending the money and get back the bad service.

if the club decide i have to leave on the public forum,let me know i will quit.

paul

and one more thing i was here just hope know more friends and discuss everything related to BMW from the heart and not wearing any MASK,and keep contact with some old friends.

paulpaul2;339954 said:
First, i never saying any problems from INGRESS AUTO,i just saying i'm worry this kind of good dealer will become like AB,everything just for discuss purpose and not for offend ur favor dealer.

Second, please do let me know in the soft way if i over and not WARM me,i am one of the public to viewing the public forum,and not one of ur son or i taking any money from urs.i am sorry if my words to offend any members eye from my previes post.I fully understand ur position to protect the forum n the club.I am rude man,but i still know if someone can remind me wat i do something wrong.

Third, wat i typing out its rude but that totally come out from the people who face the same problem with me of spending the money and get back the bad service.

paul

hey bro, chill man. just a friendly reminder from the forum admin to be not vulgar. u can be as angry as u want as long as its under control. that's all. i believe ALL forums have this rule. nothing personal.

Cool Paul, do join us for some booze this Friday @ Bornoe Rainforest Cafe..ok?

Juan Powerblow;339952 said:
Huhh??? Of course there is! The venue will however be set at Borneo Rainforest and The Ruai @ Sunway (just opposite Sunway Resort Hotel). If this ain't hardcore enough, we can always adjourne to Cafe Flam @ Sunway Pyramid a short walk away. I will get Peter to post this tomorrow at the H.H. thread.

now u got me curious. hardcore??? maybe i should be a 'official' member too ah? well, i am just trying to sort out my current problem with the clowns.

bimmerdude;339969 said:
hey bro, chill man. just a friendly reminder from the forum admin to be not vulgar. u can be as angry as u want as long as its under control. that's all. i believe ALL forums have this rule. nothing personal.

bro,i understand every forum have this kind of rules,and i know i did wrong in some previous posting,but its that can remind me in the softer way like pm me or bla bla bla and not SHOOT OUT the word : PAULPAUL2! BLA BLA BLA I WONT WARN U AGAIN!,feelind like the boss scolding the workers! this kind of word its when i want scold my son only will say. wat he did its right but the way can put in correct since at the outside world we are the same and not one of the workers

paulpaul2;339954 said:

paul

Firstly, I have no personal interest in saying nice things about IA. I'm only recommending based on feedback from others, many of whom here I have known for a very long time.

Secondly, you're not new to this forum despite having been absent for a long time before reappearing as "paulpaul2". So, while I have tried to find a nice way to say this, I have to be direct. PLEASE (polite) cut the BS by trying to feign ignorance. The forum's policy then and now with regards to offensive language have not changed especially while I'm still around.

Your decision to leave this forum or otherwise, I leave this to you but as bimmerdude put it, it's nothing personal. While you're here (and you're certainly welcomed to remain), please refrain from using offensive language or its derivatives in whatever form, the latter is just rather puerile.

bimmerdude;339971 said:
now u got me curious. hardcore??? maybe i should be a 'official' member too ah? well, i am just trying to sort out my current problem with the clowns.

Hahahaha! Bimmerdude, you don't have to be an official member to join us for our weekly happy hour or teh tarik meet-ups! You're more than welcomed. The E90 community is getting more vibrant and we would certainly love to catch up with you in person.

P.S. I have been dealing with AB people for more than 10 years having owned 4 UDMs, so I got a lot of stories to share. I'm sure you won't regret meeting up with us!

Juan Powerblow;339990 said:
Hahahaha! Bimmerdude, you don't have to be an official member to join us for our weekly happy hour or teh tarik meet-ups! You're more than welcomed. The E90 community is getting more vibrant and we would certainly love to catch up with you in person.

P.S. I have been dealing with AB people for more than 10 years having owned 4 UDMs, so I got a lot of stories to share. I'm sure you won't regret meeting up with us!

ya ya i will..as soon as i get my UDM back from the gates of Hell la...

Juan Powerblow;339986 said:
Firstly, I have no personal interest in saying nice things about IA. I'm only recommending based on feedback from others, many of whom here I have known for a very long time.

Secondly, you're not new to this forum despite having been absent for a long time before reappearing as "paulpaul2". So, while I have tried to find a nice way to say this, I have to be direct. PLEASE (polite) cut the BS by trying to feign ignorance. The forum's policy then and now with regards to offensive language have not changed especially while I'm still around.

Your decision to leave this forum or otherwise, I leave this to you but as bimmerdude put it, it's nothing personal. While you're here (and you're certainly welcomed to remain), please refrain from using offensive language or its derivatives in whatever form, the latter is just rather puerile.

First,i am sorry about the rude language here and i absolubly accept wat are u typing here and not showing me the !!! !!! !!! symbol.As u say i'm not first day to joining the forum and most of the old members are know well about me in real,even though i have been missing for sometime still keeping contact with some old forumers.

I back to the forum its wish to get some new friends and share some e90's car information and not coming back to fighting anything.I am sorry to all the forumers here from my rude words and my straight personality.

paul

paulpaul2;340006 said:
First,i am sorry about the rude language here and i absolubly accept wat are u typing here and not showing me the !!! !!! !!! symbol.As u say i'm not first day to joining the forum and most of the old members are know well about me in real,even though i have been missing for sometime still keeping contact with some old forumers.

I back to the forum its wish to get some new friends and share some e90's car information and not coming back to fighting anything.I am sorry to all the forumers here from my rude words and my straight personality.

paul

Fine, on my part, apology accepted. Let's just move on.

Juan Powerblow;340008 said:
Fine, on my part, apology accepted. Let's just move on.

JUAN

i'll more happy if u act like a forumer to accept my apology due to my rude word.And please notice that some !!!!! symbol will make ppl think that someone loudly scolding them.I am not trying to say anything here just want to share out wat i feel just now.

Paul

wow...such an uptight discussion on AB....they must really suck. fortunately i quit on them a long time ago otherwise i would be banned from this forum discussing about them. AB you guys better do something about it...

Seriously, I think AB is also another victim la. Let's look at things objectively, its not easy to build a team of capable work force and new start up just pinching them away and I would have guess better package too. Good for the employee because there's no other way to better cope with the current run away inflation situation.

BMW sales in Malaysia I believe is enjoying double digit growth and many investor want a piece of the cake. Once the renovation of AB in Glenmerie completes, it should be the biggest in Malaysia (less congested SC bays). Hope they by then, have enough capable staff to take care of its customers, which they fail badly today!

I have met PaulPaul2 at Motorsport Div and is a very nice chap la. Almost similar size with our Secretary Juan with a "prosperous" look.. :D Too bad he's based in Seremban, otherwise he sure join our HH session.. :D He has a beautiful Black Sapphire 325i with lemon interior on 162 18" rim, shark fin, black lines, MSport boot lip, front CF spliter, KW V2 Coilover.. :love:

Try to understand his situation, having to travel down from Seremban for few trips and leave car behind for days, yet AB unable to solve his car's problem, imagine the hours lost and some more need to get alternative transport for return trip to Seremban, sure furious lor. I would probably gave up on the car lio lor..

Of course that does not give him right to use bad words and phrases in the forum la.. relax brother! We feel you!

Back to topic, I have heard reasonable recommendation to AB Sg.Besi SC. Friends that live in Balakong, Cheras and Sri Petaling are servicing their E90s at Sg.Besi and so far so good le. Some more they using Petronas Syntium and it seems very good :top: I am just speaking on behalf la. For me Ingress is nearest to me.. :D

live 5 minutes away fr Sg.Besi SC, been there a couple of times..nothing to complain as well as nothing to shout about. one thing i can assure is u dont hv to wait too long fr ur car as they are usually not very busy...

cheers

astroboy;340047 said:
I have met PaulPaul2 at Motorsport Div and is a very nice chap la. Almost similar size with our Secretary Juan with a "prosperous" look.. :D Too bad he's based in Seremban, otherwise he sure join our HH session.. :D He has a beautiful Black Sapphire 325i with lemon interior on 162 18" rim, shark fin, black lines, MSport boot lip, front CF spliter, KW V2 Coilover.. :love:

Try to understand his situation, having to travel down from Seremban for few trips and leave car behind for days, yet AB unable to solve his car's problem, imagine the hours lost and some more need to get alternative transport for return trip to Seremban, sure furious lor. I would probably gave up on the car lio lor..

thanks astroboy for ur fully understand my position and i'm so SORRY to all the forumers here.I am that kind of soft ppl,who treat me good i treat them more good,who fight with me,i will selfkill together with them.:stupid:

back to topic , i heard some friends told me that AB sg besi workshop got a huge screen at the customer waiting hall,can view the machinic repair ur car,its that correct?Igress Auto can view them fix ur car?

Top Bottom