Ab Service Get Suxk!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

paulpaul2

Club Guest
today i went to the AB glen to claim my lower arm bust and i just collect my car 3 days b4 fresh from AB,and i met the service advisor name BEN and i found out he like to giving many excuss and feeling want to push out all the responsiblity to claim my lower arm bust. i leave the car on 9am until 5pm i back to collect my car then i am suprise he was told me they never change the lower arm bust for me,they just adjust the absorber , spring and etc a lot bull sh1t,and i am confirm that my lower arm bust was oil leaking because my private machinic already jack up the car and show me the part oil leaking and create some " du du du" sound from the front.i get mad he was told me go back n try first,then happen again only back to them,wat's the point i leave my car there then? and other i feel like they like use the "delay & time wasting" tehnic to the customer,IF U HAVE TIME,WAIT FOR THEM TO REPAIR!MAYBE 1 DAY OR MAYBE 3 DAYS,WHO'S KNOW?,IF NO TIME,GO FOR OUTSIDE FIX URSELF! i am wonder how come the huge company will so sellfish and un responsibilty like that,only the RM800+ part also thinking push out the responsiblity,wat's the point i bought the car from AB and not outside dealer?somemore i bought this car at the extra rm20k total rm235k 2006 car compare to dealer 2006 car at rm215k! i am hearing a lot of good respone on SAPURA AUTO,any advise on that? CHEERS ALL paul

Ive been doing my services at sapura auto, all i can say is that their staff are very helpful and friendly... eventhough b4 that i have one bad experience with one of their Sales Advisor but overall the rest of their staff are very helpful and knowledgable..

SalinaSaad;332282 said:
Ive been doing my services at sapura auto, all i can say is that their staff are very helpful and friendly... eventhough b4 that i have one bad experience with one of their Sales Advisor but overall the rest of their staff are very helpful and knowledgable..

My opinion on SA - So far, so good except yesterday. Just because their "system" was down, there was a queue of cars ahead of mine. However, as mine was only an oil change and to check on the brake pads (due to error message on OBC), the service advisor promised the car can be ready by 3 p.m. Lo and behold, at 3:15 p.m I called him and was informed that my car just went in and wouldn't be ready yet. I made a lot of noise citing his committment earlier and why I wasn't informed blah! blah!..... Guess what? By 4 p.m, it was ready. However, the brake pads OBC error message hasn't cleared yet. They said they tried to reset the programming and since it couldnt be clearered, they will escalate it to BMW M'sia. I wonder if IA could have solved it?

IA has a fast pit lane service concept for a quick job like oil change. So the above situation would have minimal impact on turnaround time.

BlackE90's car experienced noise at door, both side, been in and out of SA several times and they just keep adjusting the door, tiring and frustrating. It only take him one visit to IA and problem solved indefinitely. The culprit was the loose rain gutter above the door frame.. :stupid:

I have a leaky power steering pump to claim too but not very serious, so I may wait until 25k km service and do it satu kali.. :eek: So far, after clocking more than 8k km, still no need to top up power steering fluid..... unless that's not power steering fluid !!! :eek:

I plan to ask the SC people to jack up the car, and I use my finger to point out the leak for them to avoid getting paul's "ill treatment".

my experience just now at AB glenmarie. went to collect my keychain which i ordered yesterday, and guess what, the guy at the parts counter is 'missing'. supposed to start work at 8am. i was there from 9.30 am and waited till 10.15 still not there. so some manager or watever he does comes to tell me they getting someone else to attend to me. guess what, this guy who doesnt know WTF he's doing trying to key in the code for the parts..so i did what i normally do in situations like this. i dun give my business to them. i said never mind i'll come back to get the key ring. meantime, in my head i am thinking of ingress or marco (from sunway). ingress is near my house too.
to be fair, some of the people were trying to help me, but it seems like its a MANAGEMENT issue at AB glenmarie. full of headless chickens, with no leader. heard from some staff that many have resigned from glen AB.
wtf??

if small little thing like key chain , number plate bla bla bla better go for motorsportdivision at sunway,no point buy the little thing n waste so much time at the fuxking company.

btw i have change my lower arm bust,after that i will take back to my SA and ask him give the SERVICE AVISOR BEN to EAT IT!

paulpaul2;332279 said:
today i went to the AB glen to claim my lower arm bust and i just collect my car 3 days b4 fresh from AB,and i met the service advisor name BEN and i found out he like to giving many excuss and feeling want to push out all the responsiblity to claim my lower arm bust.

i leave the car on 9am until 5pm i back to collect my car then i am suprise he was told me they never change the lower arm bust for me,they just adjust the absorber , spring and etc a lot bull sh1t,and i am confirm that my lower arm bust was oil leaking because my private machinic already jack up the car and show me the part oil leaking and create some " du du du" sound from the front.i get mad he was told me go back n try first,then happen again only back to them,wat's the point i leave my car there then?

and other i feel like they like use the "delay & time wasting" tehnic to the customer,IF U HAVE TIME,WAIT FOR THEM TO REPAIR!MAYBE 1 DAY OR MAYBE 3 DAYS,WHO'S KNOW?,IF NO TIME,GO FOR OUTSIDE FIX URSELF!

i am wonder how come the huge company will so sellfish and un responsibilty like that,only the RM800+ part also thinking push out the responsiblity,wat's the point i bought the car from AB and not outside dealer?somemore i bought this car at the extra rm20k total rm235k 2006 car compare to dealer 2006 car at rm215k!

i am hearing a lot of good respone on SAPURA AUTO,any advise on that?

CHEERS ALL

paul

Forget about Auto Bavaria especially Glenmarie!

Just go to Ingress Auto. So far thru my experience, their service is GOOD.

I will be there on this Friday morning. If you want, can meet me there and intro you to their heads.

paulpaul2;332370 said:
friday at seremban la....now at sunway, want come have a drink?

Lets meet for lunch then. See you at Esso station Sunway in 30 minutes time.

just the time its right, then can meet up lo, no work where got money spend on the car

sachseelan;332491 said:
true true true...no car, no go work..car sick i also take MC to fix car...hahaha:eek:

i second you Bro...even the car in workshop, me already feel sick at work :laugh:

UPDATE -

i was done my lower arm bush from my private machinic at RM680 OEM part.

i did bring my damage lower arm bust back to AB Glen and find out the service advisor and loudly fuk him in the AB lobby around 20 min and at the moment i already get mad.In the other side i tot some management level people already attantion on my fuk tok in the AB lobby,they are open a meeting on this morning with my SA which he called me inform about this case,i am waiting to see wat will AB give me the respone.

AB Glenmarie is prob the worse place to get good service. For warranty part replacement, it doesn't cost the dealer anything and they should gladly do the replacement for you provided they are not overworked. However, they are answerable to BMW Malaysia. I.e. say if your bush is leaking, first thing is they'll check the mileage on your car. If its a new car and the bush has worn/torn, it becomes suspect and BMW Malaysia will investigate the claim. Whats your mileage btw?

... less than 1k km... Ah Paul got his car this month itself, pre-clock with 700km.

The question I would ask is what happened during the 700km.. was it just highway drive to the east cost for Monsoon Cup, or was it used in the SIC for Driver's Training.. :smokin:

when the day i took my car on friday that's sound already exist,i straigh called to my SA and he was booked checking on the next tuesday,at the same time my millage only 700 km done b4,i found out my original rim its repaint also, then some experts told me my car sure for the DRIVING TRAINING,then suspect they hit bump or hole so make the lower arm bust oil leaking n cause the rim need repaint.

btw i did scold the service advisor and make some ppl to attention on me this case and for the customers who was there that day bad impression on AB!about they claim back the RM680 to me, WHO CARE?!? but i think they also will use back they techic," WAITING N DELAY " hahahaha cheers!~

Top Bottom