AAM? i've been using something better.just to share

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well, manufacturers are moving away from even providing spare tyres, alot of high end motors now it's an option. What AAM gonna do then? I'm with XXX on this one.

Manufacturers who moves away from providing spare tyres provide RFTs and you supposed to drive on a punctured RFT to the nearest RFT repair/change shop.

AAM service is not strictly speaking for changing flat tyres. It's called AAM Breakdown Service. BREAKDOWN. If you have a flat tyre, you're supposed to get out of your car, jack it up and change the tyre yourself. Even girls have to learn how to change tyres in the driving test nowadays.

If the rim is bent or damaged RFT no help either. As a breakdown service, AAM is lacking having peeked in the back of one of their vans. Carried only batteries and a bag of spanners.

Mr. meetoo, sorry, but I aint talking about AAM here, so the RM6.75/mnth is not applicable to me...

Anyhow, I am saying that I paid for such an amount to get the car, BMW help line should give me more information/service beside telling me they can do nothing but just to ask me to drive to any tyre shop to get my tyre fix... I mean I am like in a total strange place and where the hack should I know where I can find a tyre shop in the shortest time...

I just hope they can be more professional...

My apology TomJB, didn't realise you hijack thread to AB ;)

Yeah, AB service is well known to be poor. Don't rely too much on them. Better join one of the breakdown service like AAM or RW!

Top Bottom