5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yeop

Club Guest
5er Fest 2007 ...of course not in Malaysia Link:http://www.5erfest.net/5erFest07_RegMain.asp (it will be a dream comes thru if it can happen here!, especially if BMWCM orgynizing it!!..hehehe) Note: ...but the committee should take some lesson from this link!Please do something guys, The club is almost DEAD without any activities...What a shame to other car club in Malaysia... P.S: XXX, maybe u can consider doing 5ers fest first before a bigger Bimmerfest in Malaysia...btw, u have successfully done one in Putrajaya last year..ada sokongan??

wow tat is excellent yeop, wish we hav like tat one ? i wil support all the way cheers

yeop;196673 said:
5er Fest 2007

...of course not in Malaysia

Link:http://www.5erfest.net/5erFest07_RegMain.asp

(it will be a dream comes thru if it can happen here!, especially if BMWCM orgynizing it!!..hehehe)

Note:
...but the committee should take some lesson from this link!Please do something guys, The club is almost DEAD without any activities...What a shame to other car club in Malaysia...

Dont waste the bandwidth or waste energy of yr finger for typing it .......
wont work...... track record proven sucks ...... future ...... entahle .... shoule you want to wait and see.. ...

YAzid

yeop;196673 said:
5er Fest 2007

P.S:
XXX, maybe u can consider doing 5ers fest first before a bigger Bimmerfest in Malaysia...btw, u have successfully done one in Putrajaya last year..ada sokongan??

Kalu the Sifu XXX agreed to orgy it .......... saya setuju and sokong 180% ........
I believed other uncle will also support this .

lain- lain mana .....

wei where's all the 5ers woi come on guys let support the event....................cheers

I believe it is possible to realise this event, but it all depends on the level of support and participation of our members.

Maybe we can try using the Mines convention centre.....Malaysia outdoors too damn balrdy hot ler.....

i believe & seconded u master kev coz now the mines CC is drying no events being held there anymore......................come on members give support

Bailey;196749 said:
i believe & seconded u master kev coz now the mines CC is drying no events being held there anymore......................come on members give support

Thanks Bailey, just a simple suggestion from me, let's hear more frm our fellow members!

time permitting, will definitely support all the way!

perhaps not just a half day thing... may itenary can includea convoy to another state and overnite as well.

kevster30;196748 said:
I believe it is possible to realise this event, but it all depends on the level of support and participation of our members.

Maybe we can try using the Mines convention centre.....Malaysia outdoors too damn balrdy hot ler.....

Excelent idea kev, I think if you and XXX worked on this.. it would result to great success....

Yazid - cool it with the sarcasm. sleeping dogs do bite...

All .... let's do it ...

No need to point who shud do it ....
Roll up the sleeves and let's do it - together ......

535i;196801 said:
All .... let's do it ...

Mr President of IAD, I think you should take the lead. Afterall, you have the experience!!!

Be it the bimmerfest or octoberfest or udmfest, it will depends on the support from the members.

JYazid, you also take the lead as well.. As far as I remember, you have been a keen supporter of most of the events organised by the members. In addition, you have helped out in most of them. :cool:

Sugguest that you all used the Annual Dinner format as it have worked before.

Good Luck, guys and gals.. Let make it happen..

535i;196801 said:
All .... let's do it ...

Yeop,

Adinda dah ber bunyi tu ...... apa lagi .... ....

ooohh need to wait for XXX ....... calling XXX ... halo ... mabuk tak habis lagi ke ...

jarance;196816 said:
wei.. so lanci one.. as guest No, as VIP YES.. :D

Sorry unker - does not apply to you ...

U are in the 'Dream Team' ..... coz I got to choose the team ... how ? :D

535i;196821 said:
Sorry unker - does not apply to you ...

U are in the 'Dream Team' ..... coz I got to choose the team ... how ? :D

No problemo.. as long it is after August.. (My project finished around August):cool:

jarance;196823 said:
No problemo.. as long it is after August.. (My project finished around August):cool:

alaaaa unker .. even if we want to do it before August ... I am sure u will contribute .... :D ....

Top Bottom