530D Black Smoke

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is the module if you have not seen it before ....

Hartge1.jpg

I do not know what is the selling price but it was bought from obermier Jalan ipoh abt RM7K last time.....

I also saw one module from German ebay selling is Euro400 unused
hartge-

dzuljazz2001;512457 said:
:cool: can come to KL or not ;) ... need to know the trick n trade on the DIY thing ...I dont mind subsidising your diesel cost Png-KL ;)

I will inform you guys once I am KL... can have diesel TT then..... currently tight up setting up my E30 for Kelantan convoy

Hi 530 bimmer owner,

i was approached by salesman for 530 yr 2005 model pricing 198k...Quite interested also but......
Is all 530 model is fitted with full accessories???
What i know is the seat is very comfortable with genuine leather...
Any other matters in term of engine or gearbox(i think yr 2005 model is old engine) to be more careful ???

thanks in advance..

cheerssss

louiswaw;524928 said:
Hi 530 bimmer owner,

i was approached by salesman for 530 yr 2005 model pricing 198k...Quite interested also but......
Is all 530 model is fitted with full accessories???
What i know is the seat is very comfortable with genuine leather...
Any other matters in term of engine or gearbox(i think yr 2005 model is old engine) to be more careful ???

thanks in advance..

cheerssss

:listen: ... u can compare price at Motor Trader or Mudah.com .... 2005 engine is not old .... but compare it with the F10...sure it is "old" :biggrin: .....Rm198K is reasonable ... but if you hve the dough, get a new one as BMW dealers are offering good discount for the E60 since they launched the F10....

Hello

Hi to all Diesel die-hards,

Thanks for the very informative thread.

I am an owner of a 2004 530D for the last 5 years and am still in love with the car! Glad to know like-minded people in KL.

Thanks again.

hi billy same here, can join ka? but i think all D can join lor.............

Hi..All the Oil Burner Sifoo

Please dont let this useful thread stop here.....Hope you guys still keep your "D" till now as i just get myself 530D for enjoyment..!! Hope not too late........:top::top::top::top:

Top Bottom