530D Black Smoke

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ericwong6633;499744 said:
exact location? because i just relocate to penang, not to familiar with the road here....

OIC, the plaxw is at th main land. From Pacific megamall yo banda perda road, on the right hand side you will see BHP petrol station. There are one small road next to this BHP to happy motor.

BTW I am from Kulim, let see one day we can meet up. I will show you how to do it

ericwong6633;499076 said:
just got my 530d last Thursday after letting off my 120i, found out that is a absolutely a good car for me to travelling always to outstation...
For the Fuel consumption part, i'm hitting 700km/ rm 110 full tank, no doubt is a very cost saving...
Performance wise, i can say it is a very very powerful car.... but one thing is just the black smoke coming out when full throttle.

overall, i like this 530d very very much. and thanks for all sifu useful information here...

congrat you for having of a powerful diesel bmw. do you mind telling how much you pay for it. i m trying to get one too but no luck yet.

cyberez;499880 said:
congrat you for having of a powerful diesel bmw. do you mind telling how much you pay for it. i m trying to get one too but no luck yet.

i got mine on 210k for 05/06 unit.... very rare indeed... so once i got it then i just grab it without think more

yup, very rare in the market coz i have been looking for quite sometime already and dont really come across a good one. is yours silver with WF? XX plate?

ericwong6633;500094 said:
i got mine on 210k for 05/06 unit.... very rare indeed... so once i got it then i just grab it without think more

:top::top::top: welcome to the world of Turbo Diesel....enjoy the ride bro.... :top::top::top:

indeed it is rare item.

The car that I own was bought from cartrade back in 2005 but now maintained by BMW. It was full imported CBU brand new so the spec is much better than CKD. In fact it is one of the highest spec among its family during that year.

Just bit disappointing that the resale value is relatively low despite its perrformance

cyberez;500131 said:
yup, very rare in the market coz i have been looking for quite sometime already and dont really come across a good one. is yours silver with WF? XX plate?

yes correct bro... u saw it before??

r37720;500252 said:
indeed it is rare item.

The car that I own was bought from cartrade back in 2005 but now maintained by BMW. It was full imported CBU brand new so the spec is much better than CKD. In fact it is one of the highest spec among its family during that year.

Just bit disappointing that the resale value is relatively low despite its perrformance

if not mistaken the new one it cost on 400k, i do feel great to have it on half of the price after used for 4 years... yet the car in superb condition.... i getting love this car very much... especially when the G is come.. the feeling cant express by word..

i didnt regret wat im buying... very treassure as the fuel consumption is really good and for me always travelling around is really saved...
one thing sad was happened last sunday during i travelled back to penang, my rear roof spoiler was flew away when i revving on 2xxkm/h.... hahaha...

the conclusion is, this car never disappoint anyone...

ericwong6633;500388 said:
if not mistaken the new one it cost on 400k, i do feel great to have it on half of the price after used for 4 years... yet the car in superb condition.... i getting love this car very much... especially when the G is come.. the feeling cant express by word..

it was bought at RM445K. more expensive than 525

bro r37720

Been following your threads long time since ur mk5 season bro and I can bet you have one good one bro..we all are from utara and why not we meet up for a TT.. Kulim/BM/Penang..

sure... y not.. i'm staying penang this weekend not going back to kl... come on come on.... diesel tt.... lolx....

cyberez;512107 said:
bro 37220, any comments to do remaping for 530d. which one you recommend?

I used to install HARTGE module to my car which is plug and play. Now i remove it as power is too much..hehehe...

Thinking of selling this module

cyberez;512271 said:
bro...how much the improvement to the bhp/torque?

I think it is about 20%. You can check from internet about the improvement profile of HARTGE module.

r37720;512160 said:
I used to install HARTGE module to my car which is plug and play. Now i remove it as power is too much..hehehe...

Thinking of selling this module

:smokin: how much you selling it for bro?

r37720;499753 said:
OIC, the plaxw is at th main land. From Pacific megamall yo banda perda road, on the right hand side you will see BHP petrol station. There are one small road next to this BHP to happy motor.

BTW I am from Kulim, let see one day we can meet up. I will show you how to do it

:cool: can come to KL or not ;) ... need to know the trick n trade on the DIY thing ...I dont mind subsidising your diesel cost Png-KL ;)

Top Bottom