528i M Sport is here!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I actually prefer the Msport bumper to the white one above coz the BMW lower lip looks like a wing, kinda like an F1 front wing. It gives the front a feature. The straight lower front wings look kinda like a hoover ;) sorry, I know others like that style. No offence :) Just my weird sense of esthetics, I guess.

Rayhwc;644640 said:
I actually prefer the Msport bumper to the white one above coz the BMW lower lip looks like a wing, kinda like an F1 front wing. It gives the front a feature. The straight lower front wings look kinda like a hoover ;) sorry, I know others like that style. No offence :) Just my weird sense of esthetics, I guess.

how about this:
View attachment 19428View attachment 19429

attachment.php

what could have been....

and another modification i can never understand

2486d1007327394-i-really-need-customized-bmw-emblem-does-anybody-know-how-i-could-get-bmwemblem.jpg

is there any historical background to the black bmw logo?

Rayhwc;644776 said:
I actually have that same photo as my desktop background.

i seriously wish malaysian stop buying mpv's or suv's and look towards estate's....

oh well thats a start.....maybe nissan should also start selling their nissan ad resort again

Perhaps in a month or so we will see a Msport F11 on our roads :). I have seen a current E class estate and F11 in KL and IMO the F11 looks sleeker while the MB looks more 'rugged'. The caldina does not look bad either incidentally.

Yes our normally aspirated 6 cylinders are N52, BMW doesn't approve normally aspirated direct injection here because of fuel quality.

paultantk;644590 said:
Dunno why... I find that any BMW looks weird if it has wheels that don't have BMW logos on the wheel caps, like the side profile looks incomplete.
Yup, I agree. The logos around the car are strategically placed so that when you sight a BMW you can view a logo at every angle, including from the interior seat. How wonderful!

viewfinder;645001 said:
According to the first post's link (paultan.org), it's still on N52 engine. No typo, not N53?

N53 is direct injection and basically you need low sulphur fuel (EURO 4M and above). Malaysia is on EURO 2M.

aoch88;648342 said:
N53 is direct injection and basically you need low sulphur fuel (EURO 4M and above). Malaysia is on EURO 2M.

yeah, there are a couple of LCI model from UK using N53, buyers beware! The AP holders simply brought in without considering this fact.

Top Bottom