528i M Sport is here!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
that's M suspension, without the adjustable setting from comfort to normal to sport.

alpina b5;641661 said:
This m sport rims are ugly...can we have the other m sport rims please

very very ugly, similar to the ones u see on many E60s........ ori or taiwan we dont know la

would have still changed to my current 331s if i got the m sport version

paultantk;642366 said:
that's M suspension, without the adjustable setting from comfort to normal to sport.

they are saying the Adaptive Drive is better than the m suspension..

RH5;642389 said:
they are saying the Adaptive Drive is better than the m suspension..

That's for sure... Adaptive drive is a much much better option compared to m suspension... It's been proven even during the e60 era...

So our F10 all have adaptive drive right? Just that dynamic drive (the active anti roll bars) are reserved for 535i.

There is dynamic damper control on all f10. And then there is dynamic damper control+dynamic drive (active anti roll bars) which= adaptive drive on the 535i. If I am not mistaken...

OK... so its the other way around, hehe

those active anti roll bars can really work magic, the x5 with and without them feels like two different cars

Glad to hear that that is the case, as I agonized long and hard over whether to get the active drive or Msuspension. I eventually decided on the active drive option more for comfort purposes than handling, given the state of our great roads. The 17in rims on my e39 have made me go soft:)

nice though I still think the e60 msport looks more "garang". despite the complaints and disappointments, i am sure a lot of people will consider the 528 msport now. Based on the e60 experience, it is unlikely BMW will extend the Sports package to the lower versions or even if they do so they will not do it so soon. Maybe the re-cond markets will sense these opportunities soon.

went to the showroom yesterday... 528 m sport is already at the showroom... it is just that they haven't reveal it to the public yet... the rim looks not as nice as the previous 525 msport... in fact looks a bit funny la... no sunroof and reverse camera, else other is the same spec as 528i

willie;642905 said:
went to the showroom yesterday... 528 m sport is already at the showroom... it is just that they haven't reveal it to the public yet... the rim looks not as nice as the previous 525 msport... in fact looks a bit funny la... no sunroof and reverse camera, else other is the same spec as 528i
I don't feel so bad now, some things gotta go for that price, I guess. Anyway, hope the HUD remains though, coz that's a good feature to have.

I'm surprised they took out the sunroof & reverse camera, pretty basic stuff!

weird...no reverse camera....so ure actually getting less for a less sporty 528i

I guess for the price of the reverse camera & sunroof, they swapped it for the bodykit!

hmmm.....no sun roof is ok....but no rear view camera???no no no........is a must for 528:)
i consider myself "lucky " now to have the 528 in my garage early as body kit we can always have after market design after warranty period ended.
cheers!

Rear view camera also can install after that ma..I am sure the price will cheaper than the bodykit.

Just don't do the reverse camera at an authorised dealer, they said something like 10k for it? Someone must've gotten something wrong somewhere, it's 330 sterling on uk site, so no way it'll add up to that much.

HUD is standard. Sunroof is no loss, hardly ever use it and it removes the possibility of clogged drainage holes making a mess of things. Sport seats are pretty much basic standard seats with a bit more bolstering, as far as I can tell. Nothing special. Wheels are horrendous, I think the M5/M6 secondhand 19"s will be very much in demand. Proper authorised dealer bodykit update is like 17k just for exterior. You don't get the very nice thick M wheel with it tho. Overall the M spec looks way better than the regular ones, and black screen is nice.

Top Bottom