Choice between F10 N20 520i or 528i, what is the consensus?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
micky;716875 said:
Most probably BMW MY will include it next year to promote sale.
BMWMY way lah !!!!

huhu.. that is why i'm still keep waiting to book an F10 untill now.. just can't accept why BMW MY not offering the comfort access esp to F10. if im not mistaken even the E90 323i also got it rite?

to me, the comfort access or also known as keyless entry system is a MUST for such a premium brand like BMW. if comparing apple to apple, the E200 CGi and E250 merc do have the keyless entry system..

and as a current forte owner (which has the keyless entry n the only reason i was opted for forte 2 years back bcoz of this system rather than to go for civic or else), i am really hope that BMW MY will bring in the F10 with the comfort access system. at least to the 528i model; coz it was my aim model as for now hehe

actually i was also asked one SA from Sg. Besi on why they dunt offer comfort access here in malaysia n he replied that the system is not actually popular in malaysia n not into liking of most malaysians.. i think it was very unacceptable answer. huhu

anyway, it was just my opinion.

totally agree with you.
My estima has it (since 2007) and as you said, so does the E.
It is very convenient when your hands are pre-occupied (bags/food/toddler).
The SA's reply is just .... well I guess that's why they are SAs...

gerenti;716921 said:
huhu.. that is why i'm still keep waiting to book an F10 untill now.. just can't accept why BMW MY not offering the comfort access esp to F10. if im not mistaken even the E90 323i also got it rite?

to me, the comfort access or also known as keyless entry system is a MUST for such a premium brand like BMW. if comparing apple to apple, the E200 CGi and E250 merc do have the keyless entry system..

and as a current forte owner (which has the keyless entry n the only reason i was opted for forte 2 years back bcoz of this system rather than to go for civic or else), i am really hope that BMW MY will bring in the F10 with the comfort access system. at least to the 528i model; coz it was my aim model as for now hehe

actually i was also asked one SA from Sg. Besi on why they dunt offer comfort access here in malaysia n he replied that the system is not actually popular in malaysia n not into liking of most malaysians.. i think it was very unacceptable answer. huhu

anyway, it was just my opinion.

Bullant;719743 said:
totally agree with you.
My estima has it (since 2007) and as you said, so does the E.
It is very convenient when your hands are pre-occupied (bags/food/toddler).
The SA's reply is just .... well I guess that's why they are SAs...

just a question with comfort access , can you leave the car engine running and lock the car door ? and still stand 2 ~ 3 meter near it and people cannot open the door ?

reason for asking , is currently on my car .i can leave my wife and baby at the back seat and go to ATM and lock the car up temporary or tapau , till i press unlock to enter the car to re-enter.

dark1234;719873 said:
just a question with comfort access , can you leave the car engine running and lock the car door ? and still stand 2 ~ 3 meter near it and people cannot open the door ?

reason for asking , is currently on my car .i can leave my wife and baby at the back seat and go to ATM and lock the car up temporary or tapau , till i press unlock to enter the car to re-enter.

mine f10 can do like yours,but vellfire with comfort access cannot do this.....have to pull out the key and lock the door....not sure abt others car:D

cw9722;720069 said:
mine f10 can do like yours,but vellfire with comfort access cannot do this.....have to pull out the key and lock the door....not sure abt others car:D

yup i am using f10 , thats what i love the feature, prevent the "bmw kidnap son case when father tapau"

am so disappointed the comfort access wasn't included, as most of the E60 owners grew accustomed to using comfort access in past

hmmm....finallly tended my favorite no , now the main problem is whether to get the 520i or 528i , 40k seriously quite a big amount , 40k can use quite long time maintenance or serbices fees d ...sigh

Mingsuan5;721004 said:
hmmm....finallly tended my favorite no , now the main problem is whether to get the 520i or 528i , 40k seriously quite a big amount , 40k can use quite long time maintenance or serbices fees d ...sigh

How do you arrive at the figure of RM40k? You have huge discount for 528i?

Yup the premium is around RM51,000.

The only problem for me is the steering wheel... if can upgrade or retro-fit by paying a reasonable sum will go for 520i:burnout:

Top Bottom