528i M Sport is here!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kennycheun;641812 said:
From the picture, i realised that they have change the instrument cluster into the 10.2 inch... similar to the 7 series and 5 series GT... does it apply to all the new production car or just the 528i M sport.... am wondering is it retro fit to the existing F10...

you mean the idrive screen or the black panel display?

I mean the black panel display... The 2010 car comes with a 5.7 inch screen on the instrument cluster... And all the march 2011 production will be with the new longer 10.2 inch black panel display... Does it apply to Malaysia production car too...?

That looks like the full black panel display like on the GT. Difference is the solid metal rings are not complete circles. They normally accompany the full colour HUD.

Sharp eye! I've sent off an email to bmw malaysia to clarify. i suspect only the 528i and 535i get this as they are HUD-equipped.

as for house vs car, cannot really compare la.

cars are luxury items. i know alot ppl will say, why pay so much for a depreciating asset when you can buy a property that can help you make money? if like this, then forever i will not own any luxury item. i will have tonnes of properties and not a single luxury item.

its the same concept with why buy diamonds, watches, gadgets etc? might as well spend it on renovation.

dont flame me ya, its just that i got alot of cars vs properties directed to me from everyone when i talk about cars.

BMW Malaysia has confirmed 528i M Sport and 535i now has the new extended black panel.

paultantk;641912 said:
BMW Malaysia has confirmed 528i M Sport and 535i now has the new extended black panel.

Thanks Paul. That's useful info. I'm still waiting for the full specs sheet from BMW Malaysia or my dealer. I fear with the "same price" approach, some things could have been taken out? Also, there's the question of what ext/int color combos remain. I understand Havanna has been discontinued and Alpine White will be introduced as a color option for the M Sports

paul, i just visited the Quill Auto at PJ just now and the SA there told me that this 528i M Sport will just available this coming August, not now (?)
n he also mentioned that he know nothing about the indicative price and any details yet of the car.. huhu

LiteBulb;641892 said:
as for house vs car, cannot really compare la.

cars are luxury items. i know alot ppl will say, why pay so much for a depreciating asset when you can buy a property that can help you make money? if like this, then forever i will not own any luxury item. i will have tonnes of properties and not a single luxury item.

its the same concept with why buy diamonds, watches, gadgets etc? might as well spend it on renovation.

dont flame me ya, its just that i got alot of cars vs properties directed to me from everyone when i talk about cars.

Anyone on this forum is more likely than not a "car nut", so we seldom hold true to any form of deferred gratification. :)

Juan Powerblow;641938 said:
Thanks Paul. That's useful info. I'm still waiting for the full specs sheet from BMW Malaysia or my dealer. I fear with the "same price" approach, some things could have been taken out? Also, there's the question of what ext/int color combos remain. I understand Havanna has been discontinued and Alpine White will be introduced as a color option for the M Sports

John, get the alpine white! The Msport kit looks awesome in white!

Juan Powerblow;641938 said:

Juan, upgrading to 5er ? still staying the same place?

gerenti;641967 said:
paul, i just visited the Quill Auto at PJ just now and the SA there told me that this 528i M Sport will just available this coming August, not now (?)
n he also mentioned that he know nothing about the indicative price and any details yet of the car.. huhu

he must be out of the loop then, as bmw malaysia sent out a press release on price etc 2 days ago

paultantk;642054 said:
he must be out of the loop then, as bmw malaysia sent out a press release on price etc 2 days ago

Maybe the entire company's out of the loop, or simply inept.

paultantk;641912 said:

Thanks Paul for the confirmation... Envy those new owners to have a better display...

520D M Sport .. hope u guys are not losing any sleeps, I know i did...!! haha

:69::69::69::69::69::69:

Top Bottom